Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• I guess I'm just panicky. Her Met-Art sets came about about a month apart, now it's been 6 or 7 weeks. Didn't know Sex-Art was related to Met-Art. She also hasn't had any new sets come out on any of the other sites for a while. I will cry real tears the day she vanishes.

• K-Man, she has done most of her work with Metart. Her sets for Amour Angels have been up to 10 weeks apart, so no need to panic yet. Anyway, if she is willing to do more in front of the cameras, I'm glad it's with Met/Sexart because they have put most of her stuff out, and done it regularly.

It might not be conclusive evidence, but the fact she has chosen to do this new stuff with them would indicate to me she's willing to carry on.

As an aside, Metart has the greatest potential of all the sites for the best, and most stunning, SC girls to take the plunge into harder work. Exciting times.

• She told she doesn't quit and dozen sets are waiting for publication. Don't cry.:)

• Rudy - did she say if she's going to do more sets like the ones from Sexart, or perhaps get even more explicit than that ?

• Axel - fashiontime is a blacklisted site (:R

• Oops. Sorry, I had no idea :P

• Axel - it's not my blacklisting but Malwarebytes. The site is blacklisted as a site that has been hacked - you run the risk of downloading malware to your computer. I play safe and don't pass on the problem, (:R

• New Met Art photo set Tribale released!

• Sex Art Absolute released!

• Thanks for the link Axel. Some interesting stuff on this acct. It's unfortunate that it ended in June 2011. I would love to have heard more of her views about her career.

Assuming it was her acct., it confirms what I suspected :-

that she won't do b/g,

she was interested in doing mild fetish work,

and that she tried to get work with 2 very big USA companies, Hus**** and Pla***, but refused to play when they wanted her to have her breasts enlarged !

• If it´s true, I just have to say that Hus**** and Pla*** are absolute criminals against beauty. I´m glad to know she refused them. She is PERFECT.

• How dare they asked her to enlarge her breast? They have no taste!

• Met Art Milena D Poniard released