Letitia and Milyana are definitely the same model and I can prove it, with moles around the left breast and the same scars on the the left upper arm, identical.
Another girl from Candid-HD nudist website... You can find their nudist videos together with other girls of Candid-HD **like "Kepricia" (Zemani) and "Alicia" (Zemani) on Candid-Hd website, you can buy the **DVDs there as well... Or you can use P2P sharing programs like Emule or Edonkey to download them from other peoples' PCs directly...
One of the Photosets' name is "Sunny Forest Retreat" (where you can see "Kepricia" and "Alicia" together in that set with their other nudist girlfriends)
And yes... "Letitia" and "Milyana Nickholich" is the** SAME** girl...
Comments
http://www.indexxx.com/models/119933/letitia/
Girl from Candid-HD.com
d-o-b 1994-11-17
full name ?
http://shockmodels.su/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17728
Anyone has access to the shockmodel-page especially the "adult link" inside ?
I wonder if she's not Letitia from zemani with a different haircut :
https://www.thenude.eu/Letitia_30484.htm#bio
They have same sqmile, tits, big lips, and belly.
Milyana and Letitia are sisters. I like 'em both. Beautiful breasts and labia. I think Milyana is the most pretty one.
WOW, what a natural beauty. I need her in black lingerie and in videoes.
Letitia and Milyana are definitely the same model and I can prove it, with moles around the left breast and the same scars on the the left upper arm, identical.
Another girl from Candid-HD nudist website... You can find their nudist videos together with other girls of Candid-HD **like "Kepricia" (Zemani) and "Alicia" (Zemani) on Candid-Hd website, you can buy the **DVDs there as well... Or you can use P2P sharing programs like Emule or Edonkey to download them from other peoples' PCs directly...
One of the links to a sample video feat Milyana Nickholich and **Kepricia **and other nudist girls: (Ancient Castle Nudism) https://gs.yandex.com.tr/video/preview/16067437814175275283
And "Nudist Girlfriends Part 2" feat Milyana Nickholich with 3 other nudist girls: https://gs.yandex.com.tr/video/preview/13187555930933991655
And also you can find their other nudist content together with their girlfirends at nudism sites like "Purenudism.com"...
Check link: https://allnudism.ru/showthread.php?tid=10097
One of the Photosets' name is "Sunny Forest Retreat" (where you can see "Kepricia" and "Alicia" together in that set with their other nudist girlfriends)
And yes... "Letitia" and "Milyana Nickholich" is the** SAME** girl...