Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• I believe that Milena is almost scary smart, which is what makes her so sexy. I noticed that she is branching out into photography. We are blessed to have such a creative artist on the web.

• any VK links are just Fan pages, please remove.

Amazon Wishlist - http://a.co/9RDNrAk
    Personal YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn1S8gW1-6KIG_iv09Wf9Xw

• Milena starting her career in January 2010 is certainly one of the best models I know, starting as a cute teen girl she is full of fantasy and talent to change her image slowly since the last 3 years in that of a more mature erotic adult model. It´s always a pleasure for me to see her erotic performances and I hope she will do this job for many many more years!

• Milena just celebrated her second year as a stand-alone site. There was a lot of changes this past year. She has stopped publishing selfie sets which is a positive (they were no better than anybody else's iPhone selfies). She has added a lot more content both in new models and a blog written for her. Both are hit or miss depending on your tastes (based on the number of likes, more misses than hits). Milena's sets (the reason why most of us are there) can be amazingly artistic and erotic. This is also true for her archived material, some of it from when she was a teen. Other of her sets are a function of personal taste. If you like costumes, lesbian sets or disrobing in the weeds, this site has a lot to offer. I may be wrong, but I get the impression that she is running out of ideas - she has over 400 sets listed and that is a lot. I'm curious to see what she'll come up with for 2019.

• The new set "Diamond gift" is fantastic, showing a more slutty maturing Milena, absolutely horny and good for her further career!

• I think over-exposure is setting in. Milena keeps publishing new sets and I could swear I've sen them before. The recent set with a butt-plug opened up new territory (pun intended) and was a welcome addition. One mystery I would like to have explained is why her breasts go from A-cup to C-cup and back repeatedly. I can cite plenty of models that put on weight during their careers but Milena seems to be unique in this.

• @searchlight said:
    I think over-exposure is setting in. Milena keeps publishing new sets and I could swear I've sen them before. The recent set with a butt-plug opened up new territory (pun intended) and was a welcome addition. One mystery I would like to have explained is why her breasts go from A-cup to C-cup and back repeatedly. I can cite plenty of models that put on weight during their careers but Milena seems to be unique in this.

I agree, Milena looks very different from shot to shot and I mean in "Alps" and "Waterfall" she looks younger than in the set "Diamond Gift". With 27/28 the most women show the first signs of aging, especially under the eyes, also Milena, but by "Waterfall" the skin in her face looks fuller again, this may be the result of taken some cosmetics like Hyaluron, or these are really older pictures from her. I think only Milena knows what is right.

• Oh no Milena, Tuba is really not my taste, the pictures are to dark and to grey!

• edited March 2019

@Euwolover said:
    Oh no Milena, Tuba is really not my taste, the pictures are to dark and to grey!

I agree about 'Tuba'. Of her recent photo sets only 'Diamond Gift' and 'The Keeper of the Lighthouse' stand out. Of her recent videos 'Love Spell' was the only one I've watched more than once. For a time her custom shoots were among her best work but it seems even her fans have run out of good ideas. I have a pretty complete archive of Milena's material but most of it is just taking up space on my hard drive.

• @searchlight said:

@theNude.eu said:

Here you can discuss Milena D, ICGID: MD-914E

@Euwolover said:
    Oh no Milena, Tuba is really not my taste, the pictures are to dark and to grey!

I agree about 'Tuba'. Of her recent photo sets only 'Diamond Gift' and 'The Keeper of the Lighthouse' stand out. Of her recent videos 'Love Spell' was the only one I've watched more than once. For a time her custom shoots were among her best work but it seems even her fans have run out of good ideas. I have a pretty complete archive of Milena's material but most of it is just taking up space on my hard drive.

I agree "Diamond Gift" and "The Keeper of the Lighthouse" are the best photo sets of the last time, it´s the direction Milena shall go in the next years, this year she will be 28 years of age and I mean she needs a more mature image for her further career, I am still fascinated from Milena and her fantasy and I don´t want to miss her in the business, hope she read this comment also. I think she can give many men in the world much pleasure for the next ten years, perhaps also with hardcore action from time to time, this would be a new experience for all!

• @Euwolover said:

... hope she read this comment also.

If she is reading this comment section, perhaps Milena can combine her interest in cosplay and recent discovery of butt plugs into a set. She could get a fox tail butt plug and do a set from the Holo Wolf anime series. She has the right hair color and body type for that. That would be worth seeing.

• I am excited from Milenas new photoset "Silver", especially from the picture 9, if you look here between her legs and by picture 15 under her eyes, you understand what I mean. She as a maturing elf give me so much pleasure in my balls and make me so horny!

• Hegre's 'Best of Milena' set is the first photos of her published by somebody other than Milena in over a year. Unfortunately, there is no new material. That's too bad as Petter Hegre got Milena at a unique point early in her career. Supposedly there is that REALLY high-priced coffee-table book of her work when she started modeling but that seems more mythical than real at this point.

• Pilgrim is again a very good set full of fantasy, erotic and adventure!