Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• Milena's raffle video gave a rare opportunity to hear what she sounds like. Not as girlish as I would have expected - a little more dusky. Her English is fluent with a Russian (Ukrainian) accent. I recently heard her described as "adorable but sexy". That would apply to her voice as well.

• I've always preferred models that stay active for an extended period. This way you can watch them evolve - both physically and artistically. That certainly has been true with Milena who has been through almost as many re-incarnations as Dr. Who.

Which is why her off-shoot website "Undress me now!" has the potential to be so much fun. You get to decide what she wears, the setting and even the story-line. Couple that with her considerable abilities in front of the camera, and the results have the potential to be amazing. I'm leaning toward period costume sets but I also think she'd be uber sexy in glasses.

http://www.milenaangel.photography

• mmm...glasses, tan lines and black stockings - now there's a thought! (:R

• Set:
    20 October 2013 / Milena / Hotel California / 24 images

Cover says 24 images, but in fact there are 91 images (covers not counted).

• The set ‘Bogdana Kostenko 1973’ was a custom shoot that Milena recently did for me. Bogdana Kostenko is a character from a story I’m writing. While Milena made the cover look antique, the rest of the set is in color. It's a bit different from her usual work in that it is a period costume set and tells a point-of-view story. The results were phenomenal and I would rank it up there with the best of her work. She looked amazing and without saying a word conveyed the meaning of the story. I was so impressed that I suggested to Milena that she publish it on her site, which she did. The icing on the cake of doing a custom shoot with Milena is how much fun she is to work with. She took the time to understand exactly what I wanted and made suggestions to improve it. The character was originally to be named Fekla, but as Milena pointed out Fekla wasn’t a common name in the Soviet era. She gave me a half dozen better names and I choose Bogdana which she said translates to “a child given by God”. This will probably embarrass her, but “a gift from God” nicely sums up Milena.

• The set 'Candy' that Milena published on her website a month ago has a date stamp of April 5, 2010 which makes it one of her earliest sets (she would've been 18 and a half). While the date stamps aren't always accurate, they at least provide a minimum estimate of when the photos were shot. From what I can see her oldest work was some of the WeAreHairy sets which unfortunately didn't come with covers.

• Where is Milk Chocolate set?

• from which site + date? (:R

• 23 January is set date of Milk Chocolate. On the Milena's site is written two months ago.

• The other dates are 1 may and 25 april 2017. Now you can post :)

• I see the cover of Milk Chocolate is shown on page 2 but there were 86 photos in the set.

• Milena have many more covers :) Body Sculpting with 55 photos, Sweetie Pussy with 77 photos, Sexy Shoes with 102 photos, Tight Denim with 82 photos, Dragon Rock with 42 photos

• The Dragon Rock is from 20 May 2014. Interesting.

• do you have the dates for the other covers? (:R