Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• @germanguy She is active only on Twitter and Instagram. All sets from SA and MA are old. Check her body (from 2001 to 2013).

• I know her Met Art stuff is old but she is still active as a model.

• There is no proof anywhere that she has a child. There are other reason for breast to be bigger or smaller besides pregnancy. Also when you look at her first Herge Art set its pretty easy to see that she had some kind of growth on her left side of her belly. That surgical scar is most likely the result of having that growth removed and not a cesarean scar.

• in SA set "Bliva", picture #74, the scar can be seen.

not sure if it's a cesarian or other surgery scar

• Her lasts sets published on AA network are fresh. Lesbian Plays, Teen Beauties, Wildrose, Cute Girl.
    After few years they shoot with Nika N another few G/G sets and video again.
    Approved by her instagram info and Nika N instagram too, they are travel this year together on mediterranean sea for this shootings.

• @ HOToldGuy See properly set Emprego SA (21 June 2013), Emersione MA (16 June 2013).Do you see her bracelet? Check last set Partire SA (8 October 2015).

• @ RUDY1 and what? She's ALWAYS wear this bracelet. Not only for shootings, but in instagram real life pics too.

• @ HOToldGuy See pic 118 (set Partire) and pic 22 (Emprego). She has small metall penis on her braslet.

• Looks like today's Met Art set is just a recycled version of her Paramount set I guess Met Art doesn't have any more new unreleased sets of her.

• Met-Art
    Milena D -
    Melanto (
    16 Nov 2015)

• Accidentally stumbled on this new set called Charming Cutie. Technically, it hasn't been released yet. God, she looks great.

http://hosted.amourangels.com/teenchupachups/997/index.html

• Charming Cutie is really a new fantastic set with a Milena trimmed to a very young teen and it seems she will be conserve this status of her body as long as possible. I wish Milena the best for that, but on the other side I mean it is the first set where you can see the first signs of matureness in her face, I like this contrast, but what do you mean?

• I hope you are right. However, the frequency of new sets seems to be slowing. I'm also never sure when in Milena's evolution a particular set was taken. And she's had a lot of different looks since she first appeared (larger breasts, smaller breasts, lump on her abdomen, scar on her abdomen, belly piercing, etc). She always looks great and I'm always happy when a new set gets posted.