Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• Milena's twitter says the "Brand new MilenaAngel Club" will debut in 10 days or around October 21st. I'm interested to see what she comes up with. Given that Erik Latika took over the old club, it's plausible that he won't be Milena's prime photographer going forward. While he shot many of her best sets, you only have so many ideas before you start repeating yourself. Maybe a new set of eyes behind the camera is what she needs to re-invent herself. Over the years many of Petter Hegre's models have come out criticizing him for how they were treated. However, he has a unique ability for bringing out a girl's sensuality. And that included the unique sets that he shot with Milena that still rank among her best material.

• The "Brand new MilenaAngel Club" is up. So far the only new material are some 'behind the scenes' videos that can't be easily downloaded and a set of self-shot photos in a mirror that partially appeared on her OnlyFans site. New material looks to be coming out next week. Time will tell.

• Just to make things interesting, Milena's old site (Boho Nude Art) has two new photo sets and one new video of Milena. The photosets are called 'Violin" and "Autumn Gold Fur Girl" and both have covers to them (something Milena stopped doing for the last year). The video is titled "3,5 Orgasms" and has her lying on a sofa. That certainly sounds interesting. So is it three orgasms, five orgasms or three-and-a-half orgasms? "Lovespell" was the last time she did a video like and it was certainly fun to watch her get off.

• Milena's new site has been up for almost a couple weeks. The new recently posted material is Milena at her best. Both 'Trailer' and 'Sofa' are remind you that this is a drop-dead gorgeous woman. The photography could be a little crisper but that only becomes noticeable at full resolution. But what really matters - how she looks, her expressiveness, the flow of the photos - is spot on. She also has a number of Backstage Videos and they are fun to watch even if there is no provision for downloading them. I just love to hear girls talking in Russian.

• Milena's latest set called 'Denim' came out today. It was underwhelming. A lot of the photos were previously published on her OnlyFans site, other were selfies, some were out of focus. Milena's had a couple good original sets on her new site but a lot of the rest is either old material or of marginal quality.
    Alternatively, I saw one of her sets titled 'Autumn' on BohoNudeArt which is her old site. It was Milena is full-nerd mode - glasses, hair tucked under a beret, looking a little awkward. It was absolutely adorable. It had a feel of something she posed for a long time ago. It made you happy just to look at it.
    Hard to say where this is going. Hopefully she won't keep publishing selfies that were previously on OnlyFans. That will get old in a hurry.

• Interesting why Milena use only sepia colors in photos.

• Milena has a new set on BohoNudeArt called Lavoro Bianca. She is absolutely stunning. There was supposed to be a set on her site of her in a pink nightgown in a street setting. Some of the photos had previously been posted on her OnlyFans site and this was supposed to have been the full set. However, it disappeared from view without ever getting posted. Puzzling and disappointing.

• Finally had time to look at the videos of Milena on the BohoNudeArt site. One of the videos (Spanyola) was the companion piece to a photo set called Celtic that came out last summer. The other three are new material not seen before.

Winter Fairy Tale was the least interesting. Not bad but more of a 'let's follow Milena around with a camera until she undresses' kind of video. The other two got my attention. A couple years ago she posted a video called Lovespell which featured her lying on the floor rubbing herself to orgasm. It was one of my favorites and I hoped that she might repeat it sometime. Well, we now have two more to look at courtesy of BohoNudeArt. In the oddly named Twins she's on a blue bed. In 3,5 Orgasms she's on a sofa. She looks great in both and they are right up there with Lovespell in terms of the temperature. My preference is Twins only because it sounds like they dubbed in the heavy breathing in 3,5 Orgasms but didn't do a very good job. I suspect that both of these have been sitting on somebody's computer for quite some time as Milena looks a good bit younger.

My feeling on videos is that unless the model is going to do something more than undress, they are pretty much a waste of time. While it's unlikely that we will ever see her do hardcore (nor do I really want to see that), these are as erotic as anything Milena has ever done. Here's hoping that BohoNudeArt has got more like them in the vault.

• Milena tweeted yesterday "Many asked, so I answer: I didn’t make customs at the moment." Hard to know if this is temporary because of what's happening in Ukraine or if this marks the end of Milena posing in front of the camera. Most of what she's posting on her site is either other models or photos of her shot a couple years ago for her OnlyFans site. Even if this is the end of new material, I suspect we will see archive photos for some time to come. And she created an amazing body of work. As far as I'm concerned, Milena can retire the trophy as 'Best Model Ever'. I doubt there will ever be another like her.

• Today there is a new photoset from last summer, named "Romance", on her Club site. I hope this is not the end and she make new photosets if the war in the Ukraine is over, or when she is safe enough!

• Here, here!

@Euwolover said:
    Today there is a new photoset from last summer, named "Romance", on her Club site. I hope this is not the end and she make new photosets if the war in the Ukraine is over, or when she is safe enough!

• BohoNudeArt released a video to accompany the Lavoro Bianco photoset from back in early February. It's in two parts with the first of Milena sitting as a desk in glasses looking prim & proper before getting distracted. The second part is of her taking care of her needs while resting on a futon. As with the photo set, she looks amazing - there is something so adorable about Milena when she's wearing her glasses. This is her fourth film of getting off by herself and, depending on your tastes, it might the most erotic.

• I continue to be un-impressed with the recent sets on Milena's boutique site. They are un-original, repetitive and sometimes out of focus. And, for reasons that escape me, the photosets are in reverse order. The problem I think lies with who is photographing her. She did her best work with Latika, Antares and Lutec. Even Petter Hegre's minimalistic approach captured some amazing images of her. Most of the recent photos on her site were shot either by Milena or Emily Poker. I really wish she would go back to working with Erik Latika. The photos he has of Milena on BohoNudeArt such as the recent Albuquerque set remind you of what an amazing model she is.

• Boho Nude Art continues to post new material as does Milena's boutique site. I have to admit I prefer the sets and videos on Boho Nude Art. Milena's new material isn't bad but it doesn't pop as does her earlier material. Boho Nude Art looks to be posting mostly older archived material which makes you remember why she was so special. The three-part video Lavoro Bianco is up there with the best she has ever created. The video Peacock seems to be from her sex kitten days. I'm hoping Erik Latika and Antares have a boatload of material that they can continue to dole out

• I still like her new material very much, may be she is not as young as she was by Boho Nude Art, since her 30 th birthday in June 2021 she has changed very fast in a more mature girl. In her newest sets like Bronze or Creation she is always shy to show the left part of her face, because there she has get a visible wrinkle, but for me this is funny, because she is still a very attractive girl, as she was younger, for my taste she was to perfect! <3