Anna Aj / ICGID: AA-87F8 / #9936

Comments

• Yes, currently there are fresh glamour magazines (Russian and Ukranian editions) who have photoshoots with her - rarely "nude art", more like "erotic illustrations to some article".

I think, if the model was popular enough and raised quite some money in nude-art, there's no real reason for her to stay in this business, that's very logical. I wouldn't put "retired" stamp because she's still shooting - but definitely not for Hegre and MA. These "new" HA sets are obvious and about MA I'm not sure, but it may well be too.

• How do you know? I mean the Hegre thing is clear, but Met-Art?

• My Previous comment was acutally intended as a response to Runy.

@Frynjy

I've got to admit, it sounds pretty reasonable to me, too. Nevertheless, when you take a look at the newly released galleries of the other beautiful ukrainian girls shoot by Leonardo aka Voronin like Jenya D and Sabrina D, it is ovious that those pictures were taken at the same place and time like "Filika". Comparing her pretty slim appearance with the Playboy Photos, her figure fits quite well, too.

I just hope wel will still see some nice pictures of her in the future - otherwise it would be very sad, indeed :(

• To xSchnitzlerx: she told me.

• Well then, sad as it is for all Anna fans, but the crucial question is: Who is she working for then? Only independent work? We shall see.

And good luck to you, Anna, if you happen to read this.

• @runy:

you ought to consider yourself a happy man if Anna talks to you. Congratulations.

So one might think Anna has retired. I will miss a part of my life. And a good one for that for the last couple of years.

• She is very good,I like her,I hope shot some beautiful erotica pic!

• Playboy, Czech Republic edition, October 2011

• all this voting is ridiculous under the impression of automated votes for snip like CJ!

No woman is as gorgeous as Anna is!

• I cannot believe she has never become Nude of the Month. Her beauty is namely classic...

• So, Merry Christmas and congratulations to you, Anna! Have another happy year with your fans!

• Russell, first of all, much happiness in 2012. I was thinking whether you would be willing to set up the overall Top Nude page. It is not so difficult as you can aggregate only points of models when among Top 10. Of course, it is additional work, but maybe time to offer something new? Just a thought. Have a good year, Blue parrot

• Blue parrot - I'm not against it but I'm a bit busy just now - can you remind me again? (:R

• It is rather simple: the queen has been crowned... finally... and it is really to our benefit.

• Well done, Blue parrot !