Anna Aj / ICGID: AA-87F8 / #9936

Comments

• New set "Anna AJ – Sirath"at Met-art.

• Happy. Birthday!

• hands down the best looking and most sexy girl on the web

• She's the best!!!

• Anna has been my biggest fan since 2009. When I first came across her 2009 picture's I immediately fall in love with her nude body!

• New photo set on Met-Art

• Does anyone know why she calls herself Anna Sergeevna in her latest FashionBank account?

Sorry for the info about the new photoset. I seem to have been mistaken there....

• Russian, Ukrainian, and a few other Slavic languages have patronymics in addition to the first name and last name. First name is, well, a name, last name is family name, and the patronymic is father's name. Patronymics are usually used in formal / respectful contexts and omitted in regular conversations. Sergeevna is a patronymic (real or fake one - who knows). Sometimes (though not often) people use their name + patronymic simply as an alternative way of calling themselves, for anonymity, or just for fun, etc.

• Well, as far as I can see, Anna has just recently deleted her VK-account under the name of Sbitnaya,

Just makes me think....

One more step into privacy and anonymity.

• For set:
    4 May 2011 / Anna S / Turquoise / HEGRE-ART,
    the site provides a slightly changed cover, fixing the typo "Turqouise" to "Turquoise".

• Unable to collect that cover - do you have a copy? (:R

• Set:
    14 July 2011 / Anna S / Falling Of The Chair / HEGRE-ART
    is misspelled.
    Correct title is "Falling Off The Chair" (not "Of").

Methinks there have been enough sets released since then to make that invalid.

What youthinks?