Paloma B / ICGID: RX-907M / #11193

Comments

• Anyone know if she's retiring? She used to be everywhere, and now only the occasional sets? Sad if she's going as she's one of the cutest around, and a smile that makes me...moist ;-)

PP

• She retired about 4 years ago.

• She did? Wow! How many old sets are still coming out???

• how may I know? I doubt she counted them.

• MetArt

Irina J & Paloma B

Persibida

• Met-Art.com -
    Paloma B
    Spinosa
    (Apr 21, 2014)

• с нем ждения !!

• I agree with this comment! 25 years young today!

There will hopefully be some more leftover photos to appear, maybe a few from Tony Murano's sets? Those beautiful brown eyes will keep me coming back and giving a daily vote for Model Top 10!

• MetArt

Irina J & Paloma B

Entre

• There is video as Crystal :

TeenSleepOver - 2013-05-14 - Bryana & Crystal - Beautiful Girls With Pink Strapon

• EA Bio
    I love swimming. Up until the age of about fourteen I even swam for competition. Then there came other interests and I quit it but a few years ago I picked it up again and now I go to the pool at least once a week. And I enjoy it much more than when I was a child: I found a new dimension to it when on my own without the hassle of the trainers telling you what to do all the time I sort of immerse myself into a void I switch off the mind and find myself in the zone. I see the body swim but it's not me. Weird I know. And the only other activity where I'm able to completely dilute myself into this non-existence is when I make love. I forget about myself, I forget about the world. I love that state.

• Is it possible to see Audri ramona on a horse pictures 'm on Met Art Femjoy or we would love to see her on a horse for pleasure lasts!

• MetArt
    Paloma B
    Cibime

MOVIE

• In the MetArt set Entre (19.05.2014) with Irina J, I noticed a resemblance between the two girls. Specifically the shape of the eyebrows and eyes in image 135. Other facial features as well.

Can anybody confirm or deny whether or not they are related (sisters possibly)?

@FAUCH, perhaps you know?