Paloma B / ICGID: RX-907M / #11193

Comments

• Both from Kazan, but different surnames. Kazan is the capital of Tatarstan and many people from that part of the world have a vague oriental look about them, as you become aware looking at e.g. Morenko's models. Maybe that shared ethnic background is what you recognise as a resemblance...

• Thanks for the information, METMONK. Just out of curiosity; may I ask how you can be certain of their surnames? Do you know the models personally?

• I have their names from shockmodels.

• @Lachatte.
    I know, but they aren't sisters. Paloma has no sister or brother.

• Happy birthday my love Audri I wish you good health and happiness we want to especially your beautiful pictures of love that makes me sick and full form thank you

• Oh Audri today your birthday was so hot that even I go swimming in the end I expect only your photos and even I do not know if you stopped taking pictures or not you I do not know but I'm very happy to see more dear

• Why is Reese at X-Art is listed she's from Czech Republic?

• Nice to see her cooter again even if it is just an old leftover set.

• Rylskyart
    Paloma
    Grantia

• Alexander Fedorov
    Alla
    The Beat

• Her model name on Domai is now Poloma B:
    http://www.domai.com/model/poloma-b/

• Probably not her own. Not her style, she is pretty discreet. Her real account is likely to show false information and few hints that would let strangers identify her.

• You've got her listed as last seen in 2009. Unless everything she's done since then is just repeats of old stuff, I think you can empty this field as she's still posing. Freeones shows her as acttive.

• She worked as a model for one year. I heard the experience wasn't that great, so I doubt she came back to posing.