Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• I'd have to put Milena with the best models ever for three reasons -
    1. Volume and variety of material
    2. She really is beautiful
    3. She knows how to pose.
    That last item gets overlooked a lot. A lot of girls have no idea what to do in front of the camera. Milena is both comfortable and wonderfully expressive. Like I said, she is among the very best.

• С нюхой! ё?

• Milena is meanwhile 5 years in the business and looks with now 24 years still like a young teen as you can see in her newest set "Bliva". I don´t know when it will happen exactly, but in some years she will be change into a MILF, so I think for her further career, it would be better if she starts in next time with harder sex action, making hardcore scenes with young guys!

• She has quitted. Unfortunately :-(.

• If she gave birth before her early sets, that would explain why her breasts and nipples were so full and succulent then, but smaller in the Hegre sets. I'd never seen that scar anywhere before. They must have done a good job of hiding it.

• Going back and looking at her videos, you'll notice she always has a belt or lingerie or something to cover the scar. She often wears something similar in her photo shoots too. In the Wax on Wax off video, you can see the scar plainly at the beginning of the video, but the technician drapes a towel over it. In the other Hegre video she has some sort of belt "holding her to the table." In her very earliest sets with We Are Hairy, her breasts and nipples are smaller and the scar seems not to be there, without any airbrushing, so I suppose she had her child sometime after that. It's so obvious once you think about it, but I suppose just looking at her makes one suspend all thoughts about reality. ^^

• Her breasts were not photoshopped. They were fuller for awhile because she was a new mother!

• @RUBY She is still active just check her twitter and instagram. Also even if she wouldn't be active at the moment there are still a lot of sets of her that haven't been released yet.

• @ germanguy You are rright. Only Met-Art has 60-70 her old sets. No new. She has child and husband. "Game" over.

• Here are locations of several sets according to her blog.
    Luv and Prohibited were shot in Yalta the same day and the same hotel apartment as Pukamiso, Krimeni, Maituse and Tenute.
    Zevgari as well as many other seashore sets were shot near Sebastopol in Fiolent area.

• She doesn't have a child an a husband. Also in her last instagram photo she said that she will have new sets out pretty soon.

• There is no info anywhere that she has a child and a husband. I doubt that Met Art has 60-70 unpublished sets of her. Also in her last twitter post from September 4th she asked what kind of set people would like to see of her sure doesn't sound like she is retired or will retire anytime soon.

• @ germanguy

She said: "если есно е читаа. оследнее рмя нимась олько ля ети ета а кааось а олее 80 етов иве же..." May 2013.

• Well that may be but who knows if all those set will be published. Anyway she is still active both her twitter and her instagram are still active and get new posts on a regular basis and she said recently that new sets of her will come out soon.