Milena D / ICGID: MD-914E / #15225

Comments

• All of the covers you mention were from Milena's earlier site. The sets were all re-released on her new site under different names. Tight Denim = Skinny, Sexy Shoes = Blossom Power, etc. Her earlier site was practically impossible to work with and I never downloaded any of those sets so I don't know the dates.

• That was the earlier site I mentioned. You had to pre-buy tokens and then use them to purchase the sets. The one time I tried it the site ate my tokens and never gave me the set. Sort of like the vending machines at the rest stop on the interstate.

• Please check her instagram page.
    Its
    https://www.instagram.com/MilenaAngelOfficial/
    now
    Thanks

• I am sended to Russell updated video from Milena

• Sadly, this incredibly cute young woman appears to have had her sets removed from Watch4Beauty.

• The only Watch4Beauty set that I am aware of was a re-release of the Met-Art set Poniard. As far as I know Milena never had any original material on Watch4Beauty.

• Russell Milena just updated her site 1 cover (photo) and 1 cover (video)

• In going through Milena's cover credits, I count at least six different photographers. That may go a long way to explaining the variety of her work. Different photographers will have different ideas for sets or how to use a model. That really got brought home with the recent SexArt set. It was probably shot some time ago but the style looked completely different from anything on the Milena Angel site. You have to wonder how much old material is still out there or if Milena will pose for other photographers. One of the pitfalls of posing for one photographer is it gets redundant, and that is doubly true on dedicated sites.

• Lesbian, has sex only with women. Sex with the guys is disgusting. She will not have sex with the guys! She likes women!

• You were born in Ukraine and live there. In Russia you have nothing to do...

• Wait a second. Just because Milena does sets with girls and not guys doesn't make her a lesbian. Most models don't want to make the transition into hardcore which is pretty much required if you are going to do sets with guys. And even if Milena is a lesbian, who cares? In case you haven't been keeping up with current events, we've become a lot more tolerant of other people's lifestyles. Most of us are here because we enjoy her photography and could care less what she does when she isn't in front of the camera.

• All Juniper said, searchlight, is that she likes sex with women but not with men -- ergo, she's a lesbian.
    Whether that is true or not, who knows? He offers no new or hard evidence.

• Miss Milena in the Top ranking. Amazing, congratulations!

• BTW, how does a model make the "Top Ten" on this site?

• How do you know this, Juniper?