Ulya I / ICGID: UI-860E / #3245

Here you can discuss Ulya I, ICGID: UI-860E

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• Ulya I is the best model of MET-Art ever! She really looks like goddess!

• Oh my GODDESS!! Ulya I is the most beautiful woman in this whole universe!! red hair, a very pretty face, killer eyes, great breasts!! what can i say!! that was a coincidence that I did see her in the web, almost 7 months ago, since then I became more than a fan!! maybe an enchanted admirer!! I even make drawings of her (manga styled XD, soon fine portraits I swear!!) but i consider an injustice that this Goddess is not in the top 10 in met art!! She is at first sight the most beautiful woman!!! and she is minor than me by only one year!! (she looks like a 24 or 25 years woman) X

• I love this goddes!!!!

• She has got a tattoo, maybe two inches or so long on her right ankle-- I'm not sure what it is, curly vines or something. In the interest of accuracy in her stats. ;)

(Speaking of stats, MomeXXXX, her age is listed on the cover of Lexivia.)

• hey you all!!! if you like this goddess please vote!!! I love her beauty!! I have nice pics of all her collections!! and her first video!! and already make a couple of portraits!! like I promised!! she es my muse!! my inspiration, the most beautiful woman i ever seen!!! :D

• What a women... pretty smooth skin, curvaceous body, a pair of succulent breast and a gorgeous innocent look. Every man would want her.

JR

• yes... this woman is the most beautiful!! most gorgeous!! most perfect!! nice body.. pretty face... RED HAIR!! I love it!! this woman is the most perfect piece of art GOD ever made!!! I love her beauty!!! I will draw portraits for her.. but she is like heaven...

• This is quite simply THE most beautiful woman on Earth for me right now.
    She is perfect, the material that dreams are made of.
    You could spend an eternity simply worshiping this face, those legs, those breasts.
    Inspiring, wonderful...her body is a work of art, I can't get enough of her.
    Sweet,innocent and playful and at the same time she looks at you like she is hiding something.
    Amazing girl and amazing photos.

• I think she¬¥s the mos beautiful girl, her pictures are really a dream come true, women like this made the world a better place (specially metalandia), you must have more of her!!!

• Jedna z nejhezč??ch holek!

• Quite simply.

The most.

Beautiful.

Woman.

In.

The.

W O R L D

• Klodi-SGI aka Ulya_I (Met-ART), Ulya (MetModels) ,(Myla FemJoy), Uliana (JUST-NUDE), Klodi (suicide girls)

sign: SCORPION

stats: 48kg, 166 cm, 915889 (cm)

green eyes & red hair

body: 100% NATURAL!!

By RASDARK

• I want to hear her talk and laugh. How can one do that?

Does she read these comments?

Does she know the world thinks she is absolutely beautiful...every inch of her?

• Oh holy God!! please take my soul, i'm dying!!! this is the most beautiful woman i ever seen, gorgeous, fantastic, No words can describe this beauty!! Is simply perfect, her body, her eyes, her face, and especially her red hair!! I love red hair, now more after seen Ulya!!
    Now I only want to listen her voice!! maybe is as perfect as her....

• So glad to see Ulya getting the votes! I've been voting for her daily since there were only two others doing the same. I can honestly say that I haven't yet seen any other woman that is more beautiful than she is.