Elle B / ICGID: EB-87EX / #4472

Here you can discuss Elle B, ICGID: EB-87EX

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• aka Elle @ Averotica (first set 09APR08)

• Domai, 1 set, by name Elle L

• Another cute and sexy girl!!! she is beautiful... #6 on my top ten...1 Marnia C. 2.Dido 3.Phiby 4.Gwyneth 5.Nikky Case 6.Elle b 7.Rimma A 8.Jenni a

9.Verunka 10.Iveta B

• she is the most beautiful girl i've ever seen, she has a natural charm and smile that makes me feel in the paradise

• ELLE B

Eyecolor: BLUE

Haircolor: BROWN

Height: 164 cm

Weight: 46 kg

Breast Size: Small

Measurements: 86/60/88

Bio:

I am a student. I Like night clubs and fashion. I have a very big family, and I

love them all very much. Sometimes I go with my friends to street racing and enjoy it very much, I love fast cars. When I was a kid my parents wanted me to become a model and now their dream came true. I love posing.

[url]http://rasdark-model-aka.info/posting.php?mode=edit&f=4&p=6[/url]

• Started modelling : 2006 I think.

retired : 2007 I think

Probably born in 1987

Greatest model imo

• Actually she started 2006 and stopped nude modeling early 2008; only worked with Anton Volkov. She is still active as a professional (nn) model, mainly for advertising and TV-commercials for cars (BMW Russia). She was born in Minsk (Belorus) 1989. She married March 2008 and gave birth to a babyboy December 2008.

• Hi funky2004, thanks for the additional in-depth info.

I removed the real name.

We don't publish real names unless the name can be Googled and the link includes a reference to nude modelling.

(:R

• wow, funky2004. You must know her personnaly O_O

stopped in 2008?

I determined her last photoshoot was probably before july 2007 (according to hints found in the photosets) and volkov told me he released everything.

either I'm wrong, or he lied?

• This girl is one of the most naturally beautiful models to ever do nude photographic art. If she did retire, it is a loss to the art and other models would benefit by following her example and start emulating her! Elle will be missed by me as she is one of my top 5 models.

(Elle, Fibby, Peach, Nicky, and Nikky Case)

• Agreed, but I expect to see her again in more ambitious projects.

I have the feeling she will become even more famous than she already is.

• Hey, funky2004, what was the source of this information?

how do you know it is true?

• some sets are missing. from Domai and godessnude.

no one would post her non-nude work?

• Some british agency lists her as "Paula".