Jenni / ICGID: JX-83T6 / #5358

Here you can discuss Jenni, ICGID: JX-83T6

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• I have noticed that most of the nude female models from the Czech Republic are quite beautiful...their physical beauty really blows me away! Jenni is no exception. She's the best looking model. She's got it all - an adorably sweet looking face, and a luscious, curvaceous body to boot. I strongly believe Jenni is the most beautiful woman in the world. She's earned the title, "The Princess of Pulchritude". I adore Jenni. :-)

• This beautiful, gorgeous and luscious earthly goddess we have sffectionately come to know as Jenni is still my all-time, favorite nude model. Being blessed with an adorably cherubic face, a lovely smile and a curvaceous bod, I still believe Jenni is the most beautiful woman in the world. She gets more and more beautiful with each passing day. And I continue to be mesmerized by this extraordinarily, captivating beauty with each passing minute! I greatly admire Jenni.

• Jenni is the most beautiful women on this planet. She is the one other models should pattern their carrer after.

• Jenni is the most beautiful woman in the whole world. She is also the most beautiful and best nude model on the internet.

Jenni is a captivating beauty! She is so gorgeous, mere words cannot describe her.

• HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT
    HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT

• Yes. Jenni is indeed a hot woman. She is the most beautiful woman ever to walk this earth, and the best nude model there ever was. We are so privileged just to be able to look upon this captivating woman.

• A stunning delight. Her beauty goes beyond description. She could have been successful as a mainstream actress. But then we wouldn't get to see her the way we get to see her.

• I don't understand why she isn't leading the top 10.

• In my book, Jenni is #1 in every beauty contest catergory that exists. I don't care what other people think. Her outer and inner beauties ARE beyond compare. No other beauties can hold a candle to her!

• Yes. Jenni is the best of the best, regardless of what other people may think. She is too gorgeous for words. She is beyond compare. Jenni is my all-time favorite nude model!

• jenni have many photo shoots and i think why?

she is on of the most bored models on web.

this must be a joke

08-31-08 (Everett)
    Yes. Jenni is the best of the best, regardless of what other people may think. She is too gorgeous for words. She is beyond compare. Jenni is my all-time favorite nude model!
    08-30-08 (Everett)
    In my book, Jenni is #1 in every beauty contest catergory that exists. I don't care what other people think. Her outer and inner beauties ARE beyond compare. No other beauties can hold a candle to her!

oh, my god you are really a freak and jenni is nothing

0 vote in all month

Mount (Evere-s-tt) klimb

• @ Mr. Anonymous who wrote the 09-07-08 comment and wonders why Jenni has "many photo shoots". For your information sir, Jenni is very popular with professional erotic photographers; she is in very high demand and is often sought out for nude modeling shoots by these pros. Jenni is also very popular with erotic fan (like myself) which keeps her in high demand. Fortunately, there are only a few nerds like you who have no taste in true beautyand do NOT like her.

Also, Jenni doesn't decide how many photo shoots to she wants to do, that is determined by how popular she is with fotogs and fans. They ARE the ones who put her in demand. So, Jenni IS no joke! You're the joke, and fortunately for Jenni and all her 'Jenni fans,' nerds like you are few and far between and cannot harm her popularity. You and all your 'Jenni' detractors can do no harm to her popularity. So, get over it, Jenni is here to stay!
    It' is loyal fans like me who ARE keeping her here. We outnumber you and your nerdy fiends!

Jenni is somebody special. It's you and your nerdy fiends who ARE NOTHING!!!

Your's truly,

Mount Everett

PS: next time include your name with your comments! Anonymous means "lacking distinguishing characteristics" which amounts to a "nobody", which is what you ARE!!! So, your 09-07-08 comment means NOTHING as well.

So long!

• Jenni is one of the best, if not THE BEST beauty on the internet I have seen so far.
    I for one, am very grateful that she is not shy in showing her beautiful body.
    Well done and many thanks