Anna S / ICGID: AS-86X4 / #1256

Here you can discuss Anna S, ICGID: AS-86X4

Links to her model pages:

Comments

• VERY NICE GIRL.I HAVE SOME PICS OF ANNA. I HAVE PICS OF SOME NICE GIRLS,,ANNA IS ONE OF MY BEST.

• She's one of the most beautiful creatures in the world. I don't get tired of wahtching her.

• I don't now what happened when I see her....I can explain and solve...but everything that I say, it's the most beautiful women I've ever seen...It's very interesting; adn, sorry... and I'd like to someday see her with my own eyes her beautiful green eyes that once a time, and now, melt me

• One of the best of the very best. So pretty. So sexy. Great body, face, hair. An oura of beauty & grace.

• Not every male would agree she is beautiful. But for some, or perhaps many men, Anna is uniquely special and beautiful in that she is a young woman yet has the features and presence of a very young girl ‚Äì she represents innocence. Inevitably, Anna will become older and the magic will be gone, but some of us will remember her as the stunning, youthful girl she is now. Most profoundly though, I think she is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Anna is the girl for whom poems are written and wars are fought.

• I don't know what have to say...but if all I have toy say is for you,normally, I'd be confuse....So, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my fuc...ng life,I think I'd break with this legend about the "ninfas"......If I have to say anyway...,I think to say much more than this....YOU DID MY LIFE....

• Anna S will always and forever hypnotize.

• She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!

• ANNA S AND OLYA M ARE MY 2 TOP GIRLS. I HAVE ALL THE PICS THAT GOS WITH THE COVERS SHOWING HERE.

• Why beauty like her should be famous in a nude site ? She should be famous elsewhere! That is my opinion.

She is definitely one of the most beautiful girls on the world. So, I decided to create something for her. I hope she will view it.

• anna est vraiment tres belle un charme fou j'adore !!!

• Anna is one of the most gorgeous women alive today! So inspirational and hypnotic~

• Despite my age (66 ) I fall in love to this absolute cute girl ( she looks much younger on all her pics ) The most I love is, that she poses unshaved. Adorable, exiting her pussy hair- I wished to be her lover....