Kristel A / ICGID: KA-920Z / #20882

Comments

• I see a sign to update your praise. No problem with Kristel. Not that I haven't already said this many times, but she is the erotic model's model, in my oh so very humble opinion. She's the one and only reason I signed on to MetArt, from there launching a notorious commenting career. Wish I knew about Google Image Search when I first saw her images in 2011 -- lost a lot of valuable time not knowing where they were from.
    What is it about Kristel A (for Anna I say :-), aka Alice V? Her open pristine beauty, in the fullest sense of those words. Her willingness to please, yet at the same time keeping herself bounded by mystery. She shows more of herself than the typical hardcore performer, without ruining her mystique with hardcore or masturbation.
    That's a bit of why for me there's Kristel, then everybody else. I kind of like some other models, but compared to Kristel they are either not sexy or not beautiful-- usually both ?☝️☯︎

• Correction: the comment attributed to "anonymous_arthurvince" in October 2015 is actually my first comment on your site.
    Is plagiarism the sincerest form of flattery?
    A belated answer to C?lay's August 2013 question:
    Yes, many. But she was self-conscious about her teeth.
    Check her movie, Visualizazi, on RylskyArt.

• edited March 2019

About Kristel's "most popular galleries" on this site: 2 of the 3 are comprised of RylskyArt outtakes; one of those has only one picture of her, not included in the preview. But there's no bias against my favorite gal! ☝️? Check MA, RA, FJ and Stunning 18 for her true most popular sets and best images. Not to put down the playful Cignus ?

• What a sexy picture the cover of _Toppet _is. It's one of a sequence with very different expressions. Nice to contrast with the set's street pics and more "intimate" shots. Most MetArt "unshaven" galleries and models are voted down by nature-hating lady-lovers. It's a crack-up to see who "outranks" Kristel there.

• I'm casting my monthly vote for Kristel this way, since I can't sign in, etc ✌️✅

• So what is it about Kristel that makes her the best? The way she openly reveals her elegant 19-or-20-year-old body. That special way is seen in her eyes, her subtle smile.

• Haven't made a comment here about Kristel in quite a while. MetArt gives me a reason to. A couple of weeks ago the good folks there decided Kristel's MET debut age was 20, not 19. I asked and they confirmed her birth year is 1992. So doing a bit of arithmetic, we can see they had it right the first time. If she was born in 1992, as this site states, she was 19 years old when her MET Presenting set was published on April 17, 2011.
    Why is MET trying to "age" its models, or at least Kristel? I have my theories ☝️?

• Nice to see Kristel remembered here, tho the blogger doesn't really get at her magic. Also, from my research, she modeled only for about a year, in 2011 and 2012. Her last formal photosets were published in 2014. For whatever reason, she got out of this biz at more or less the top of her game. Always fresh, always different. Her acting training no doubt in play ?

• edited February 2020

This is a little too late, but I just happened to notice an image from Behind Blue Eyes shot by Platonoff for Femjoy, image 115 (femjoy_115737_115.jpg). Sexy detail and texture of Alice/Kristel's displayed derriere have been reduced, blurred and erased. Thx a whole heckuva lot for wrecking what would have been a great picture!
    There are several other instances of prudish, anti-erotic (anti-woman?) airbrushing in Kristel's Femjoy galleries, most notably in Just Nude.

• In any case, Kristel demonstrates that you can't beat natural quality. I'm thinking right now of pics from Stoa and Athany.

• Just noticed another blurring of pubic detail in an "Alice V" image: #59 of In Your Eyes. Too much (shaven) pubic hair for the wimps? Galling. See image 107 of MetArt's Athany for what's been airbrushed. MET is pretty bad about presenting au naturel models, but Femjoy takes the cake for pubic hair-hating in this genre they call "glam", from what I have seen.

• Haven't checked Kristel at MetArt in awhile. I see they have her debut age correct now, and that she's reached 5K favorite/follow votes -- not bad for only 22 sets. She seems to have lost a tick in her rating number, down to 9 from 9.1. Have to wonder about the tastes of MET voters. When you see who has a higher rating than Kristel, you may understand what I'm talking about.

• Incidentally, came across a pic I think rivals some of her best Rylsky images (e.g. Presenting 48 and Pinnate 60): the sweet natural dreaminess of Cignus 76. She's got some wild and crazy ones in that gallery, befitting a bold and expressive young woman, but this one has an open serenity as if she suddenly decided to take a nap. I suspect this may have been her last session with Rylsky. A shame, but I'm grateful for what they were able to capture before she moved on to the shaven world. One more thing: I usually enhance my favorite images of her in Photoshop, bringing out richness lacking to my eye.

• The favorite vote here seems a little fickle. I make a comment critical of the thenude.eu's model information and Kristel gets docked a vote. Why not forget the commenter and focus on the model, folks? And nude.eu, dare to get forensic again, despite MET. The invaluable info you used to publish was your claim to fame.
    Facts, that is. Not hype ☝️?