Jenya D / ICGID: JD-83JX / #2351

Comments

• In April she was Cypergirl of the Week (first week of April).

http://www.abload.de/img/cc_cg2011_w04_yevgeniy4elg.jpg

And here's a cover for her Playboy Russia August 2008 Playmate.

http://www.abload.de/img/cc_yevgeniya_diordiychtd6b.jpg

• Met-Art - 2011-09-16 - Jenya D - Capello

very nice

• Seems like blue parrot's wish of July was fulfilled ... she deserves it. She's got class.

• +200 votes in 12 hours and growing. wow! hacker has a new girlfriend. lol.

• I think the same guy pushes every girl in the top 10 except Natalia and CJ. He also pushes Lizzy, Lorena G, Jenni, and Nikki Case. They always go together. He wants all his girls in the top 10.

• He already did it last month. The guy is mad.

• Playboy lists her date of birth as March 30, 1983

• Oh oh, the faking votes has restarted.

• Mario P - can you explain how you do it - then I may be able to fix it (:R

• Hi Mario P, Thanks for your reply.

1. I have considered "registered" voters but that means taking email addresses etc. I have enough trouble with hackers trying to break in as it is. Storing a list of email addresses is asking for more trouble!

2/3/4. I added the model vote for fun. It will never be perfect or hack proof. If people want to stuff the votes for one or some of the models then they have their own reasons. The vote will always be free and open to all.

As the voting system stands it works - I could spend 1000's of $ trying to make it foolproof but there would not be any more proof that the votes were genuine than todays total.

As for an "inside job" - I wish I could find the time! :) (:R

Hola Mario P, Gracias por su respuesta.

1. He considerado "registrado" a los votantes, sino que significa tomar las direcciones de correo electrónico, etc tengo bastantes problemas con los piratas informáticos tratando de entrar en lo que es. Almacenar una lista de direcciones de correo electrónico está pidiendo más problemas!

2/3/4. He añadido los votos modelo para la diversión. Nunca será perfecta o prueba hack. Si la gente quiere cosas los votos de uno o algunos de los modelos que luego tienen sus propias razones. El voto será siempre libre y abierto a todos.

A medida que el sistema de votación está funciona - podría pasar de $ 1,000 tratando de hacerlo a prueba de tontos, pero no habría más pruebas de que los votos eran genuinos que el total de hoy.

En cuanto a un "trabajo interno" - Me gustaría poder encontrar el tiempo! :) (: R

• Mario P, That's an idea - I'll give it some thought.

I also liked your idea to have a greater number of models in the list. Top 100 maybe?

Mario P, Esa es una idea - lo voy a pensar un poco.

También me gustó la idea de tener un mayor número de modelos en la lista. Top 100 tal vez?

(: R

• darkness never looked so good.jenya and kristina are sisters?all should worship jenya d

• i still say jenya is so perfect how can you get enough of her?

• JeanN - bravoerotica is a blacklisted site - maleware etc. (:R