Jenya D / ICGID: JD-83JX / #2351

Comments

• Jenya is an outstanding beauty, that is for sure! Her face is angelic, her body almost perfectly toned. There is only one weakness in this dream-woman: Her breasts are set too far apart from each other to reach optical perfection. Sorry to state this, but that is the way it is.

And do not get me wrong; any man could consider himself happy with such a gorgeous companions as Jenya!

• For "Makros" one of the tags is "water". That's because the picture makes your mouth water? Otherwise there seems to be no water in a fascinating cover shot.

• About tag cloud, many selected tags are displayed large. So you can select other tags, and make "water" look smaller. We admins remove obviously inappropriate tags, but better not remove immediately with unclear case.

• I think that Felicity Fey who was born in the Ukraine on August 12,1985 is her sister and Kristina Fey who was born on January 13, 1983 in the United Kingdom is her cousin.

• Jenya D. (Evgeniya, вгения ), profile on season 2 of (Холостяк, крна) , the Bachelor 2, Ukraine.

http://holostyak.stb.ua/participants/2-season/2521/

• Finally in the all time top 10!

• In the top 10 where she does NOT belong. What is wrong with all you people? She never shows her pussy. She does not belong in the top 10. Save that for models who deserve it, like Indiana A, who is way hotter than Jenya D anyway, and she's not too stuck up to show her pussy.

• Indiana A sure is hot but she already have the first place in top 10 all time favorite.. is it really needed for her to have all 9 other place just for her + all Top 10 cover top ?

• Is this some kind of joke? How foolish you must be to value a model purely on whether she shows her "pussy" or not.

• Indiana is nice, but does she even have teeth? I've never seen them all because she doesn't smile. She sits there with a look that says "when will this be over". That is big turn off. Jenya has a great smile and i'll take that any day over a little pink. But since all you care about is pussy, I made this gallery in your honor.

http://profiles.met-art.com/profile/66E2FF76CFB9A4A449A5600A9D6D1BDE/?PA=1305065

• Pussy. All women have pussies, Jenya D doesn't have to show her own since not all women have such a body like she does... pff... Indiana A is ok, yet don't exaggerate.

• correct me if I'm wrong but I think that she (Indiana) would also be "too stuck to show her pussy" if she was in playboy. But she isn't is she?
  • I wish You good luck in Your marriage!

Удаи ре, еня!

• All 3 Fey names were made up by a webmaster. I suppose there is an outside chance that members of the same family might have gone to the same webmaster, but the name is irrelevant.

Eugenia Diordiychuk is the name she uses when a site hasn't assigned their own name. It could be a stage name but it's not exactly a name that trips off the tongue. Many of her site names are variations on that.