Susann / ICGID: SX-00ON / #3136

Comments

• am4getful - yes, I'd like a couple of months to see how the cover voting system pans out - then we can tweak it if needs be. (:R

• The comment anna made weeks ago sounds right. If you follow the agency link for Susann listed here, it leads to a site for her. The information given there surely makes her sound Czech, not German. She is based in Praha, her name is Slavic/Czech, and she speaks Czech plus Russian plus English - not German. Another gorgeous Czech?

• Super choice for the Nude of the Month - hackers, do align, please - wink

• If one is to believe Susann's bio at her page at CHAROL.FOCENI, she is a Czech in Praha and 183 cm or 6 feet tall.

• The beauty of her face and that of her body do simply not match.

• Where should I post a few suggestions / discussion about cover tags? In the comments of the currently top rated model, I guess. :P

Tags I suggest: "panties" (since you have "bra"); "topless"; "bottomless" (breasts are hidden but hips exposed); "swimsuit"/"swimming suit" ("bikini" doesn't work with covers like http://www.thenude.eu/covers.php?g=8&id=40428); "non nude"/"clothed" (http://www.thenude.eu/covers.php?g=8&id=68563); "masturbation" (not so rare for Hegre).

Also, I found you a bug :) Some covers show up twice in search results: http://i.imgur.com/7ZOQq.png

• Fynjy - added those and I'll look into the duplicate results. (:R

• HEH 313, I don't understand your comment about Susann's beauty. Whether she is 5'8" as stated here or 6 feet tall as stated at CHAROL.FOCENI, her body gives the impression of height. Soell used that height well in the cover shot for "Once In A Lifetime". She reminds me of a showgirl type. Since the start of last year only one first place finisher in the monthly voting has been taller than 171 cm - Loreen.

Many of the models voted into the monthly top tens come from Russia or Ukraine. People in those lands average a few cm shorter than people from several central or western European lands. Not all Russians or Ukrainians are short (Loreen is Russian), but many are.

Russians and Ukrainians are likelier to have Asiatic ancestors than are central or western Europeans. That shows up in height and in facial structure.

I suspect that most visitors to theNUDE are accustomed to appreciating the types of beauty most evident in eastern Europe. Susann's beauty is a type more representative of central or western Europe. I think she's one of the loveliest models I've ever seen. Apparently a fair number of other visitor-voters here agree she's worth voting for.

• @am4getful

Think hard, and you will understand.

It is not about her height. And it is not about eastern or western body types, either.

And, by the way, I am voting in favour of her, as well.

• She is not Czech and she is certainly not the model linked under Agency.

• She is not Czech. MC Nudes for which shot sets has her listed as German. Also Ridago another website she posed for is all about German models and states that she is from Thuringia, Germany and currently studies in Jena, Germany. It also says that her age is 21 so her birth year should be 1977 since those sets are from 2008. Her measurements in centimeter are 91-59-92 her height is 175cm and her weight is 60 Kg.

• Also checked out the model at CHAROL.FOCENI, Karol Preislerová the body might be somewhat similar but the face is totally different. It also says that she has little experience in modeling would someone that did over a dozen nude photo sets say that she has little experience in modeling. Also all her sets from femjoy look like they where shot in Germany and the measurements from MC-Nudes and Ridago do not match up with those from CHAROL.FOCENI.

• I agree with germanguy. Identity of CHAROL.FOCENI modes is questionable. I think distance of eyebrow and eye is shorter than that of Susann. Susann's eye area looks carved deeper.

• If she was 21 in 2008 she was born about 1987, not 1977. Her beauty makes it hard for a male to do simple arithmetic?

• HEH 313, what I understand is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. To you Susann's face and body do not match. OK, that's how you see her. To me they match - both are hers. You and I simply see things differently, not being the same individuals. It has nothing to do with how hard either of us thinks. It has to do with different values. Neither yours nor mine is "right" or "wrong" in any meaningful sense.