Susann / ICGID: SX-00ON / #3136

Comments

• am4getful - oops, I should have checked! (:R

• Sorry about my basic math error in my earlier post. MC-Nudes has her age at 19 and her first sets there appeared in 2006 so 1987 should be her birth year and it matches with the data on Ridago who has her age at 21 and her first sets there where from 2008.

• germanguy - no problem - math was never my strong point! (:R

• Age trivia: there is a risk of being off by a year if you calculate a person's birth year by subtracting their age from a year when the person was that age. That subtraction can give the right result if the person has had his or her birthday pass in the year you start with. Before the birthday the subtraction will give you the year after the actual year of birth.

For example, Kyla Cole's birthday falls late in the year - November. She is now 33. It seems natural to subtract 33 from 2012 to get her year of birth. If you do, the result should be 1979. That's a year off. Only when her birthday has arrived and she turns 34 will you get the correct year of birth. 2012 - 34 = 1978

• Congratulations to Susann on finishing first in the model of the month voting! Her win is well deserved.

The site's new cover voting helped make more visitors aware of Susann a month ago. That helped her win the model of the month contest in March. It's nice to see the contests broaden visitor awareness of models. Maybe each month's covers voting will bring new models and photographers to the attention of visitors.

It's refreshing to see a winner from a background other than MET-Art for a change. I'm not opposed to that site: I've been a member frequently and the site gives excellent value. BUT there is more to Internet nude modeling than any one site.

I'd like to thank theNUDE.eu's programmers for developing such a fine interface for users. I'd also like to thank the "hackers" for not stealing victory from Susann as they have from other favorites like Iveta last month.

• Would it be possible to remove any cover that finishes in the top ten voting for a month from future appearances in a monthly top ten? I enjoy variety and would like to see new contenders each month.

If you list the top ten covers for each past month, visitors can see the covers voted into the top ten before. That way recognition would be given to high vote winners, but their popularity would not keep new covers from appearing now.

Covers differ from models. DUH! Most models are active over a period of time. It seems reasonable to me to be able to vote for the same model(s) month after month. I've voted for Iveta for months now. A cover is different: if it is recognized in a top ten one month, that should be the limit.

• am4getful - as you know we're still feeling our way with the cover voting - we've only got results for 2 months so far.

I think a fair test before we start tinkering would be 6 - don't you agree? (:R

• Yup! More than two sounds good to me. By the time six months of cover voting is in, we should know if some of the same covers will show up repeatedly. Only if that happens would you need to decide if that's to be avoided.

• God damn it! Some of the best models on these erotic sites just wont show the pussy. This girl is one more of those cases.

Without nice pics of her vag, it all just feels incomplete and useless. Yes, she has an otherwordly par of tits and an amazing body shape, but thats not fucking enough! It's like she thinks she is too good to show the whole package! Either that or she is self counscious about the downstairs department, which is just foolish. Also, she wont take a nice "face down, ass up" picture!

Doesn't make any sense. If these girls want to be erotic models, they should be ready to show everything!

• In my opinion, simply the best model ever. Susann is perfect! Hope to see more of her.

• @Watcher

It is the model's own choice. Everyone should respect that.

• I agree with your attitude. Sure, we can imagine what we want from the models. But we must respect their choices in how they want to exhibit their awesome femaleness.

• New Femjoy-Set "Hide with me"

http://femjoy.com/sets/116239_lws243

Perfect as usual!!!