Altea B / ICGID: AB-87D9 / #4455

Comments

• I love this girl and specially her wonderful clit.

My dream is to see her hairy, with hair around it.

• Simply wonderful. One of the best erotic models of all time.

• Please insert newest cover of Altea B called Ortancia from Metart. Her looks are wonderful!

• Frodo - at the end of the month when we update the index (:R

• What a great offer to have images along the 'galleries'!

• Latest entries are truly great. She's surely my number One. Can't get enough of her.

Every release is a fiesta!

• W O W !

Amazing Altea shows in very new (Metart) release 'GALYNI', another one of her finest shoot (same house as 'Zlato'?), maybe her best! Man... she looks so clever and handsome, cute and sweet. I really adore this princess. Her enchanting looks makes me melt. She proofs to be such stunning beautiful, even (maybe just because) her tiny breasts. A magical body. Lovely hair. Beautiful legs. Nice and tasty ass'n'pussy. She is my sunshine...

• Nice to see 'Amudia' cover is already included, but you've missed 5 januari's 'Galyni' (Metart)?

• Frodo, you draw faster!

"Galyni" - cherry-on-the-cake couldn't be lacking.

About the recent entries - fireworks, do you think Antea is still modeling? or these best galleries but older are there to keep up the fiesta?

• I don't know what she's doing today. But, there still might be a lot in archive. Her Metart re-entries looking more recent, probably 2010 or later? As long she's not retired, she'll probably still in bussiness, exclusively working with Erro...! I notice her popularity is still growing...

• Antea is beautiful and in topcondition in (2007s) 'Pefko' , as she swings her slim body on a treebranch. Her looks and closeups are ever melting sweet. Prrr I love this lady... She is superb!

Does anybody really knows the location where those shootings were taken? (My guess is Mallorca or Ibiza??)

• Unseen set Meintras from the same location like Starlette. Lovely Antea's wearing some Playboy-lingerie. Why so underrated? She's the best. I love her.

• A new video by Erro : Errotica-Archives - 2013-11-24 - Antea - Eutoco