Altea B / ICGID: AB-87D9 / #4455

Comments

• Also a new photo set by Erro - Errotica Archives : Tramandare with Zelda, Tramandare II in fact.

• That’s the spirit… 3 releases in one month, although they’re all 2nd part editions.

I surely never can’t get enough of this beauty. She’s my princess and my inspiration.

Please show those last 3 Errotica-Archives Covers in the Gallery!

• she only seems to have sets coming out from from erotic archives. anyone know why she seems exclusive to them? is she retired and these old sets they had in the can? her boyfriend the photographer?

thanks

• Last minute update @ Errotica-Archives for a happy end of 2013 :
    Candescent featuring Antea and Eufrat

• I am trying to cataloguing her portfolio by the help of photo-shooting-info-dates and release-dates. They not always match or accurate, so it's some detective-work. Now I wonder, it's stated she started modeling in 2005... but there are no releases from that year. The first one published was Errotica 'New Face' shot on 2006 April 27th. Can anyone (or herself) give a clue?
    Are the 'Nubiles' and 'ATK' series re-releases or indeed shot in 2007?
    She's truly a miraculous girl! She's a gorgeous angel and my ever number1.
    I wonder how she's doing today...

• Frodo, can you contact me (email bottom left column) I have a contact for you (:R

• Today's publication of the movie 'Pentola' features Antea and Eufrat in a sensual pillow fight (like 'Pristines' december 2006). Awesome...

• Happy Birthday Antea!

• Whenever I see a new gallery of Altea B, something about her just drive me crazy with lust.

• Yes!!! a very sweet and sensual looking Antea, performing in her NEW movie MOZAIKA (see 'Errotica' photo set published in 2012)! She's sizzling! Mmmm... thanx Eastern-Bunny!

• Thanks to Metart, there's a NEW set of sweetheart Altea: SUFAKU, which never 've been published!!! From the 2007 'Stardom/Sarta'-location, but yet everything about Altea is great... I like the warm orange mood; she looks divine. I really like to hear her voice once again...

• A very 'new unseen' title of Antea 'RIFFY' published today by Errotica! As always she looks gorgeous. What a sweet looking lady! She's the very very best.

• New unseen but older set of Altea B in MetArt's 'Dicosra'. She looks absolutely wonderful and stunning!

• I'd luv to see this girl in something like x-art or sex art. What a beautiful girl!

• i just read on another forum that she started model as a teen under the name ams lolly. i have no clue who lolly is. does anyone know if this is true?
    thanks