Natalia A / ICGID: NA-83YR / #6595

Comments

• This will be a neck-to-neck "battle": still it makes sense Sabrina D becomes a Nude of the Month: then from August 11, one gorgeous lady after another would become a winner: Loreen A, Jenya D, Natalia A, Sonya C, and now Sabrina D. One way or the other, it will be a grand relieff after peppers, cjs and such. But let's vox populi decides...

• The place has become a contest of fake voting. That said…

I think I have seen more than 100,000 nude women in my life, and for me Natalia is the most beautiful of them. There are girls with a better body, but Natalia is just above them, like a goddess among mortals. The fact that she barely smiles adds a lot to this impression, I think. Her gaze says: “I'm a gift from the gods. Appreciate what I offer you”.

• Some tips for hackers in upcoming the year:

Anna AJ - she should be voted Nude of the Month pronto - forget cjs, peppers, etc.; that you haven't voted for her yet says tons about you

Leila A - right below the top in November and December, maybe Nude of the Month in February 2012?

Anna AQ

Putu

Naomi

Liza B

And of course have a great 2012

• TOP TEN VOTED MODELS

(December 2011)

1. Natalia A (3811)

2. Sabrina D (3742)

3. Anne P (3205)

4. Leila A (3186)

5. Rilee Marks (3002)

6. Crissy Moran (2625)

7. Whitney (2450)

8. Feeona A (2394)

9. Lina (2392)

10. Sanny A (2385)

Nati win

Sabrina D finish second

Check it out

• russell, thanks so much for all-time aggregate. A correction needed in Bio of Natalia A and Sabrina D: in December 2011, Natalia A took the title. Thanks again.

• Blue parrot & BlackM - I think I fixed that now? (:R

• THANKS Russell !!!!!!!!!!!

• Sadalsuud - the ratings are for the covers - NOT THE MODEL - see the FAG section (:R

• I know. I'm not the problem. You need to explain this to the guy who rate 1 every covers in the top 10. Entry level for top 10 is now so low that despite the constant bashing, Nat's covers are appearing again. I don't want to put every cover of Natalia in the top 10, not even once. I'm just compensing for the fake negative ratings. There are nice covers for other girls and they have been dropped out of the top 10 by bad persons.

Also, the guy is so upset that he decided to add fake votes to Kira. And the votes for Iveta are fakes too. Early in the morning, he adds votes to every girls. A real psychotic, in fact.

• I really love Natalia but 200+ votes for a cover is a little over the top and ridiculous. Really nice choice however. But there were some nicer covers with Susann and Corinna that have vanished from the top 10. Too bad.

• fake voting is something we need to live by. But russell should clearly change voting rules as averages make no sense. To illustrate: if you have average 8.0, it takes 4 10.0 votes to compensate for one 1.0 vote. If you want to attain average 9.0 then one 1.0 vote needs 11 10.0 votes for compensation. Consequently, there is no stability in the list as the vote against the model is much more powerful than for the model. Russell uses certain threshold (I believe it is 3 or 4 votes) that the average can appear on the list (but this is non-transparent). I advised him to use the same voting system for covers as for the models, or to count stars cummulatively and no averages. But what we are having now is a pure mess, which makes no sense.

• blue parrot - did you read the FAQ? (:R

• Russell, I did, but the problem - with the system as it is set now - is that the Top 10 Covers will very much depend on the last 10 min or even less of the voting in the month as the covers with few but higher votes will likely dominate the chart. And who will remain in the top 10 will be highly arbitrary - so not something really worthwhile. One option - if you want to stick to averages - would be to set the threshold not at 3 votes, but at 100 votes or so (I think you should spell this rule out in faq to make it transparent). Then the last-minute intrusions at the end of the month would be less probable, although you are still facing the problem of deliberate voting against the model (which is a bit destructive). And don't get me wrong - I know it's only for fun - but still it is good to have rules that somehow make sense + you have created a eally nice site and thank you for it, bp

• blue parrot - ok, I take on board what your saying but can we agree to drop this now for a month or so to see how it pans out? (:R