Arkisi / #1231

Comments

• HI,

I'm a great fan of your work under your various aliases. I was just wondering if we will see more sets from the wonderful "Night A" on Eternaldesire !
    Keep on the good work !

• Of course you will, I'm just working on it!

• Night, Sybil, Lilu and Darisha: some of my favourite models and Arkisi portrays them best. Please continue the good work.

• Hi Arkisi,

Being an erotica fan for some years now I must say that your work is really something special. Surely one of the finest. Combining an incredible choice of models and the magic of photography inventiveness.
    Words can't describe how mesmerized I've been to see your work with one model in particular. She's called "Night" and the chemistry between you and this model is something very rare, catching a high level of eroticism ! And what a body of work (lots of sets for EA, ED...covering a large palette of places and poses. I really like the fact that there are no fake smiles. She's very inventive in her attitudes that brings something very "real" in her shots !).
    Thank you, thank you, thank you !
    A set like "Perita"' on Metart is kind of a "coup de grace". Absolutely perfect !
    I just hope more updates are on the way for Metart !
    Anyway I just wish all erotica photographs could understand their models the way you are !
    All the best
    Alex

• 31 March 2015

is not mine. I think of Erik Latika

Please, correct this!

• Where are the Arturo's sets here?

FYI Vaillo https://www.thenude.eu/pts_Vaillo_944.htm

is one of my aliases at Femjoy and Vicente Silva at SA https://www.thenude.eu/pts_Vicente Silva_1543.htm

• Arkisi - I'll get your aka's and aka covers in asap but I have to make some changes to the code (:R

• I just wish Dulcia and Night could be presented on Sexart, that would be a dream made reality !
    Is it possible ?

• Night is already represented on SA but won't do future sets (if I won't change her mind :) )

Dulcia has to loose some weight to make me to take her into consideration.

Thanks for comment!

• Too bad for Dulcia, I just thought she was pretty as she was !
    As for Night, let's hope you will suceed convincing her to do more for Sexart.
    By he way, I really enjoyed the last sets of her on EternalDesire, did you shoot something more from the same session as Leo and Violeto ? Anyway I just hope she will be presented regularly on your site !
    Thanks a lot for sharing all this beautiful photography and eroticism with us.

• For SA no at the moment but a few more sets for Eternaldesire are on the way. Stay tuned and thanks for the interest to the true erotics...:))

• Your work is absolutely the best, I know anytime I see Arkisi as the photographer it'll be a must see set.
    My favorite model of all is Ardelia. Did you have a picture set to go with her "Private" video?

• I want you to know you do top notch work Arkisi. You always keep a balance of tastefulness while showcasing your models' beauty and sexiness.
    My favorite all time model is Ardelia, and I wanted to know if you had a picture set to go along with her "Private" video on EternalDesire? Or is there more of her to come period! :)
    A big fan
    intellijosh

• Yes, we agreed about the new photoshoots after some period of free time.

As far as the that set is concerned - it was sent to MA to the best of my recollection.

Cheers!

• I fear absolute fav' "Night A/Agatha D" may have retired... no more sets on MA or ED for some months... Arkisi, can you confirm she's still active ?