Arkisi / #1231

Comments

• Retired, sorry.

• Damned ! That's sad news, this girl is just great, she left too soon... I hope you still have some unreleased sets to come...

• I am a great fan of your Arkisi, keep up the great work. I would like to ask you one question, how do you find such great models?

• Hello Arkisi, adorable and lovely Lenai's last update was quite a long time ago. Has she retired? It would be a shame as I believe she is one of your best models and you really show off her beauty very well. I'd also love to see more of Cathleen, though I fear she has retired as well. I'm also quite sad Night retired, she has been my favorite model ever since I saw her first sets sets with your fellow colleague Rylsky.

Also hope to see much more of Gloria Sol and Evangelina in the future, these two goddesses are wonderful! Keep it up!

• Hello, Norman

Lenai retired immediately after publishing her videos at MNG by Murano (may it was a coincidence). Cathleen retired also long time ago. With Gloria Sol I have plenty of sets. They are on a way for publishing at MA, SA and ED.
    Evangelina - if members like her I will include her in a list...

Thanks for inquiring and have a good day.

• Please Arkisi,, bring "Night" back, your work together is definitely missing !

• Please more Loretta A sets. My favourite model.

• Hey Arkisi
    I love your work.
    And, I have an idea for you: pick 3 fucking gorgeous models from 10+ years ago - and photograph them. Not as they were; but as they are now. Older, wiser, more confident, and stronger.
    Here are my suggestions for your amazing photographic talents on amazing women:

https://www.thenude.eu/Veronika V_89.htm#Bio

https://www.thenude.eu/Katya N_2385.htm#Bio

https://www.thenude.eu/Colette A_7479.htm#Bio

It's gonna be great!

Have a fantastic weekend.

Specks.

• Hello Arkisi,
    Can't believe Night left her model career, she's just incredibly good at it. And she seems to have quite some fans here ! No chance for a possible return, really ?
    Even a last tiny shoot ?
    Sorry but I can't be anything but sad, she just made so many days in my life better than they were for the past five years... And for that I truly wanted to say a big THANK YOU to both of you !

• This is another photographer

• which name? - just so I get it right (:R

• Hi Arkisi,
    Luv u your work. Lija - has she retired, Any more sets
    Thank you

• Not, hope we'll see her soon again

• Hi Arkisi,
    Since you seem to have been close to Agatha D/Night A, can you send her this message...
    For Agatha/Night, who seems to be such a deep person, this poem by William Lindenmuth.
    May she read it and maybe reconsider doing some more nude modeling, we miss her very badly !

Woman A work of art :

Her thoughts were fastened together
    with the threads of her daily being
    A tapestry of her life A work of art worth seeing
    Shared by the strokes of an endless dream
    Brushed with the colors of the heart
    flowing together like a river downstream, a living work of art
    She painted her life with colors
    A rainbow of emotions on the canvas of her years
    A sculpture of life ever changing
    filled with laughter, heart ache and tears
    A song so sweet yet incomplete