Melisa Mendini / ICGID: MA-856Q / #9061

Comments

• @ Everett:

You put it in words just right. She is a magnificent beauty... She is gorgeous...

Her first set on 21Sextury, which was published as early as on 11.11.2007, is apropriately entitled "Gorgeous Girl". The site's team, which photographed her on a tour of the Czech Republic in 2007, were really caught by her beauty and say it ther out loud.

Her lovely blue eyes, her long beautiful hair and her complexion, whether tanned or not, all contribute and make her accurately described as gorgeous.

And she is in the true sense of the word awesome.

• The other day I stumbled in the web on the production year of Melisa's sole appearance on Private in the DVD, "Girl Girl Studio 5", and that was in 2007... As I commented in April it was issued in February 2008.

• On the1st of August Melisa's latest set was published on NakedBy. This one is concentrated on her pussy. She is wearing some kind of , and she only unveils herself hips downwards and mainly frontal. This she does extremely well...

We get to see her lovely pussy, beautifully revealed...

This is, of course, no surprise... We are already aware of this for a few years...

• Another feature of Melisa is her goose-pimples... Wonderful!

On ITC, in an interview, she says she likes warm weather. She easily feels cold.

These appear quite often on her sets on various sites.

• About four years ago a set with Melisa and Suzie Carina came out on 1By-Day. Now we all know DDF Productions' genre... Yet this set is beautiful! And we know why...

Melisa, who here is just after beginning to model, is plain lovely. She is all natural, fresh and eager to unveil herself and try herself out in front of the camera. And with her great petite body, lovely blue eyes, beautiful breasts, gorgeous complexion and wonderful pussy, this turns out into a beautiful set indeed! And this not withstanding its genre! Now this is Melisa! And this was Melisa already back then.

• Well guys,... the first photo set of Melissa on ALSScan has finally appeared!

And Melissa is just plain LOVELY!!!

She is all fresh, friendly and lovely, as well as excited by it. This is evident when she first uncovers her wonderful pussy...

And the standard... it is Melissa's. She has brought ALSScan up to her level not withstanding their genre.

KUDOS!!!

• And her shaved pussy here is fabulous... Just right for this set!

• It is obvious Melissa had fun and enjoyed herself during the shoot... This adds even more to the outcome.

Looking at her here is an immense pleasure...

Melissa,

Thanks for sharing,

Mike.

• My foxycombat collection

• Melisa appears in FM Concepts as Melissa Mendini.

See link I sent.

• Russell,

FM Concepts does not appear on the web as fmconcepts.com ,but as fmconceptsinc.com and fmcomcepts.us . These addresses lead to the same site, FM Concepts. So there is no need to list FMConcepts.com as a Web Link, and I think fmconceptsinc.com shoud just be FM Concepts.

It seems FM Concepts is quite a big site, with a number of partners.

I will send you a link with what's available of Melissa Mendini on FM Concepts.

Mike.

• Note;

To the link I sent, one has to go into the Actress Search, insert Melissa Mendini and click.

Mike.

• On Petites Parisiennes Melissa appears with two white to very light grey streaks, one on each side of her head.

They have a very arousing effect to an already very arousing beautiful woman...

• I have noticed there may be four streaks in Melissa's hair in her photosets on Petites Parisiennes, two on each side, whereby each two are close to one another.