Melisa Mendini / ICGID: MA-856Q / #9061

Comments

• Mike - I was unable to open the link you sent and deleted it, send it again (:R

• Russell,

I have also sent Claude Christian's Opening Page. The last section of this long page is under "more updates". There one finds pictures of various women he has dealt with in his style. The first picture on the 14th row is that of our Melisa (6th from the bottom). Clicking it brings an enlargement, a link of which I have also sent.

Mike.

• Russell,

Sent the link again.

I've realized it is the equivalent of videos to the one you put in Web Links, which is the pictures one.

Mike.

• Russell,

Claude Christian has another site, which he calls Claude's SexySettings, and on the Web goes by SexySettings.

Both his sites use his same material. The difference in between them is more his emphasis: in SexySettings he emphasizes his women being tied much more than in ClaudeChristian. That is how he depicts it.

As I said, he uses the same material in both, but not everything that is in one is in the other and vica versa. So some material may be in one and not the other, but most of the basic stuff is in both.

I will send you a general link to the site as well as a link relating to our Melisa. I will also send a link which might be useful to your site.

Mike.

• What a face and body.

If only she would get rid of her fake fingernails.

• Happy new year to all my fans :)) thanks for being my internet friends. Wish you all the best. Mellisa :))

• Happy New Year Lovely Melisa!!!

• I wish you all the good luck and happiness for 2012 :)

• Happy New year to you and all the best :) XXX

• I hope you are having a great hew year Melisa...and thank you again for ALL of your pics :-)

• Melisa,

I hope this year is good for you... and that the summer will be fabulous! I know you like the warm weather...

Mike.

• There's a wonderful new behind the scenes set with our Melisa on torrid-art. Some of Melisa's most beautiful photos in my opinion as they show her being her true everyday self. Bravo!

• I found this old screengrab but can't find Melisa anywhere on that site. Can anyone help please? (Link removed - too many popups. Screenshot of youstrip.com (:R)

• pierre - link added, definitely Melisa (:R