Melisa Mendini / ICGID: MA-856Q / #9061

Comments

• You don't list PRIVATE under Web Links, but you do show a PRIVATE DVD for her. Is this an oversight?

Thanks again for your great site.

• You show what appears to be the same cover twice from Femjoy of 12/30/2009; once with a gallery, and once without. I'm not sure if this is an oversight, or if there should be some additional distinguishing information for one of them.

Thanks again for a great site.

Happy New Year!

• Wicakte - the covers show her name change from Kyra to Melisa (:R

• Russell,

Thanks! Shows that I need to learn to read carefully!

Thanks again for the great site.

Happy New Year from Wyoming.

• Russell,

Here I go again. The gallery link associated with the 9 June 2009 Cover from Just Teen brings up a gallery with two girls, neither of whom appears to me to be Melisa. Have I missed something again?

The link is http://hosted.justteensite.com/gallery/1/38/jtc/Color/zuber123

Thanks again for the great site.

• Wicakte - JTS periodically retire their galleries and redirect the traffic! (:R

• Russell,

for 2 December 2008 you show two covers from VIP nudes.  The one in the center of the page, links to http://www.thenude.eu/Melisa_A_9061.htm#

Thanks, as always for your great site.

• The center page cover for 22 August 2008 also links back to the overall Melisa A entry rather than to the cover photo.

I don't mean to nitpick, your site is amazingly accurate, if you'd rather I not mention these minor glitches, just say so, and I'll stop.

Happy New Year

• Wicakte - at a guess you're browser is IE8?

IE never fully implement standards! If you click the thumb in FF it will popup a message "Large image missing - can you help".

I'll look at the code again and see what I can do. Cheers, (:R

• As time goes by I appreciate this model more and more: the more I see of her, the more I like what I see.

And with time Melisa's work is becoming better and better... Just like the best of wine, she has matured into an exquisite and lovely model.

From a slim teenage looking model, she has turned into a lovely young woman, who is a pleasure to look at. And it seems, she is a pleasure to work with as well.

At the beginning she does teenage stuff, playing with herself(solo) and others(b/g, g/g, a few girls). Then, as she begins to "come out of her teens" and turns into her very early twenties, her behaviour, posing and looks change accordingly(her second h/j-b/j, solo, g/g, few girls). Glamour, her special glamour, also starts to come into the "picture" and whatever she does henceforth comes out beatifully.

As I have said, she is a pleasure to look at - a wonderful pleasure.

By the way, after her second h/j-b/j there is no b/g stuff anymore.

• I've just seen her bj Karups set: now by definition this is hardcore, but I find it soft. That is Melisa!

She comes out lovely there, a teen naturally enjoying herself and giving pleasure to the guy.

Melisa is special indeed, and as I've said a pleasure to look at.

• New update yesterday on Femjoy with Melisa, appropiatedly titled "Simply Perfect".

• On March 20th I typed a letter n by mistake instead of m. The update I mention is, of course, on Femjoy.

Beautiful set!

• On April 1st a new issue of Melisa on Femjoy titled "Try".

Great posing!

On April 3rd a new movie of Melisa, also on Femjoy, titled "I Found You".

Lovely as always!

• Mike - fixed (:R