Melisa Mendini / ICGID: MA-856Q / #9061

Comments

• Sent Melisa's Euronudes model page, refered there as "overview page".

• The link here to Melisa's Model Page on Evasgarden is of another model. They must have changed it since it got here. I have just sent you the current one.

NB She has a movie here, her first one on this site. It came out on March 16th, 2011.

• Thx Mike (:R

• Yesterday evening I was stunned when I dicovered that Melisa had just appeared on WoodmanCastingX and a WoodmanFilmProductions video the day before. It upset me a lot.

What is such a high class model doing there? She is not the type of person to appear there! What does she need this!

I've seen very little of this, a few stills and a few Media Player Classic type screen brake-up into stills. Man, she is of a completely different class than that of the other two models on the movie. Secondly she is two to three years older, and her body is that of a lovely young mature woman, not of a "just getting out of teens" lass.

She just sticks out and not in her class. What's the point of it all?

Mike.

• On the video section, there is a video from ea called black dress, but the cover is black sand. I check ea site, and there is no video called black dress.

• I've just sent you the equivalent to a Model Page on InTheCrack of Melisa. As we all know, she is called here Lexa.

On this site the sets are termed as collections and contain both videos and a picture-set. The "covers" are kind of wall-papers.

The "Model Page" has these "covers" with a release date under each one. On clicking a "cover", one gets details of that particular collection. These include some details of the model, including her age when it was taken, its shooting location, number of pictures in the picture-set, and some details, including some notes and explanations, on each video in this collection. Later on there are comments.

• Hi Mike, thanks for the link and the explanation - I admit I'd not quite grasped the significance of the "collection" format. I think I'll be collecting these to add to the index. (:R

• Now, from what I've seen these collections of Lexa on InTheCrack, they are very good.

When one considers this site's speciality, which is inherent to its name, there is great potential for crudeness and cheapness. Yet this is not so. First of all the production is very good. Secondly we have Lexa (Melisa) here.

Another aspect here is that they also depict scenes and situations other than their "speciallity", including humorous ones. All these shed more light on Lexa, letting us further see what a lovely girl and woman she is.

And finally the attitude here towards her is one of RESPECT. One sees this in the notes and descriptions of each video. There is also respect for us, the viewers, knowing not all of us like everything they might do, and thus warning us in advance. Notably I've seen this concerning male hands in scenes.

This last issue makes a great difference on the whole outcome.

Mike.

• I've sent you Melisa's Model Page on Private. (That's how they do it.)

She only has one set and video there. By the colour of her hair, it was done earlier in her modelling career, but by its length, a while after she started. They don't mention here the date it was issued.

She is beautiful here.

• Checked around the web and found out, it was released in February 2008 on Private's "Girl Girl Studio 5", a cover of which you have here on the DVD section. It's the first scene on the DVD.

• The Bio state that she did HC, may anyone tell me where did she did it I mean a b/g?

• @Dio: Look through the comments and you will find out...

Also look through the links of her Model Pages.

• Dio, as far as I know she did three blowjob scenes - at her-sweet-hand, karupspc and teendreams.

• Ah, I forgot to say that also she did a b/g scene at ClubSeventeen.

• I came across some pictures of Melisa on a site called BeltBound, and not surprisingly she comes out good notwithstanding this genre.

I went into the site and got her Model Page, of which I'm sending you a link.