Corinna / ICGID: CX-82HO / #774

Comments

• Juice, her breasts are natural.

• Interesting video. :) I don't know German, but from what I could understand it was a photoshoot for some Matador magazine? Google Images search suggested that it's August / September 2004 issue; but were there more?

• It turns out that Femjoy always has a new set of Corinna for Christmas every year. :-) They're old of course, but nice to know that we haven't seen ALL of her sets yet.

• It's nice to see some of Stefan Soell's splendid models get some exposure (pun intended) in the top covers lists. Corinna always comes across as a golden girl. Somehow in "Minnow" she seems even more golden than usual. Maybe the greenish background with her gold appeals to those of us who are Green Bay fans?

• I have known Corinna on the web for some six years now... and immediately liked what I saw: a lovely model with a great slender body, wonderful breasts and a beautifully shaped pussy formed so well with those outer lips.

I remember well when I first saw her picture from Femjoy's set "Elve", where she is seen from above lying on her back on an uprooted tree trunck. There she is with a pretty smiling face, breasts beautifully spread on her chest and that immaculate pussy. I was dazzled... and for quite a while...

Those outer lips... so beautifully shape her pussy.

Mike.

• Again in Corinna's movie "Touching the Sun", she is lovely, and in her walking pace in the nude her pussy is pleasantly and catchingly portrayed.

Mike,

• I followed what came out of her on Femjoy, and later found out she also had sets on Body In Mind.

After a year it seemed to me that nothing much was developing or changing in Corinna's sets, thus I started checking in on her from time to time.

A while later I saw her set "Make My Day" on a blog I used to follow and no longer exists. I was stunned and shocked seeing her appear so. I left a comment of dimay there: this is not what we are used to from Corinna, what's happened.

Mike.

• This, though, also intrigued me and I continued to follow her from time to time. I started to see something changing in her coming sets... and I liked it.

I liked what I saw.

I liked the way it was done.

Mike.

• Now this change was gradual... And later I realized it started already before "Make My Day" with two exceptions, to my knowledge, that in a sense 'jumped forward'.

The first is in "Grotte", which has a picture of Corinna sitting, legs somewhat spread, and a not too explicit view from the side of what is between her somewhat parted outer lips.

The second is in "Heidi", where she does not hide: here her clit peaks out beautifully between her parted outer lips, and in two pictures.

But otherwise this change-developement is gradual.

Mike.

'.

• This gradual change culminates in "Join" and in the next set "No Hurry", both of which appeared in 2010.

Here we see a few pictures of Corinna in explicit views of her clit between her parted outer lips. We even get a view in each set, one picture each, of her inner lips and clit. Lovely formation, very beautiful, very fine, that 's what we see.

These pictures are lovely... Corinna is lovely...

Thanks, Corinna.

Mike.

• At this juncture I would like to use this site to wish Daniela (Corinna's real name) best wishes on her 30th Birthday, which took place a few days ago.

May she have the best life can offer.

I understand she is continuing in her studies...

May she fulfill her ambitions to the utmost.

Daniela, Take Care,

Mike.

• Some very pretty 'peaking clit' pictures of Corinna appear already in "On the Same Boat", which appeared towards the end of 2008. In two of these her bud is beautifully clear and "pointed'.

Lovely, Corinna!

Mike.

• All these sets of Corinna in the index here portray undoubtedly a 'dream girl'. These are sets of pictures, the bulk of which are on Femjoy, taken over a period of time till about 2-3 years ago. The sets appearing since on Femjoy are from that period. Current pictires of Corinna are hard to find on the web, and do not appear on nude sites such as Femjoy or Body in Mind. One can assume she no longer does nude modeling...

All I can wish her is what I wished her for her Birthday, the best life can offer and fulfillment of her ambitions.

Thanks, dream girl,

Mike.

• Russell,

I've just sent you a link in which Daniela Rosch appears as Heidi. It's a music clip entitled "Relax in Tirol".

The music, in my eyes, is the unimportant part of it... It's Heidi that's got my attention!

Mike.

• Good one Mike! (:R