Corinna / ICGID: CX-82HO / #774

Comments

• And a comment is due Stefan Soell...

All the Femjoy pictures and videos were taken by him.

He does beautiful work, no doubt! He does like to touch up his pictures. Most notably, he removes the mole (birth mark) on Corinna's left breast, but it does remain there on the videos... There she looks completely natural.

Thanks, Mr. Soell.

Mike.

• Good find Mike :) I found a much better quality version of the music video, it's 480p compared to 240p of that one so it's definitely more enjoyable.

And a new set of her appeared today, beautiful as ever (although I do prefer her oldest sets; there clearly was some time gap between the first ones and others, she looks more mature in these).

• Guys, surely you noticed that the latest set (Blonde innocence) released April 1st, is from 2006. Check out her pubic hair and you'll see it's exactly the same as in other sets published in 2006. Corinna hasn't done any nude shoots for years. It all ended in 2008. She is still a beauty though.

• Yes, I didn't mean that it's a new shoot of course, but it seems to me that she had several sessions with Soell: a couple back in 2004/2005 (a few sets in nature, a few in studio), and then obviously later, I guess in 2006/2007. In the first series she looks more "teen" and overall, how to say, younger and slimmer than second, that's what I was meaning.

• Sorry, got you now. I agree that in 2004-2005 she looked more teen, but NOT slimmer. Her breasts were fuller and she had more thigh fat. By 2007 she had lost the thigh fat but her breasts were smaller too. Her last video (Touching the Sun) shows how slim she got. Today, Daniela looks like Corinna in that last video, though she put on a little fat around her waist. Still amazingly slim for a woman who turned 30! Mature, sexy and with a childish charm.

• Domina,

I understand you meet up with Daniela in Mainz.

Tell her we all love her looks and wish her all the best...

Mike.

• Russell,

I have just sent you a link to the photos of Daniela Roesch, which appeared in the magazine "Matador" in its August-September 2004 edition. The article is titled "The First Time".

Mike.

• Russell,

You can open a magazine section for Corinna with the cover of Matador.

You can also use the cover of Matador for the video section whose link is mentioned amongst the comments.

BTW I understand Matador magazine has ceased to publish.

Mike.

• Mike - thanks for the mag cover but at the moment I can't add mags - one day I'll find time! (:R

• Mike, you mentioned "photos" (as plural), do you have many of them? I tried to find that issue or scans from it too, but I only found 3 scanned pages (and a cover). Do you have more? Any way to contact you about them / any way you can post a link?

P.S. I understand I am discussing some sort of piracy here (with scans), but the magazine stopped publishing, I don't think there's any legal way left to obtain that photosession.

• Fynjy, you must to know, exist a interview for Matador Magazine, is almost nine minutes. Daniela look so pretty in that interview and so exciting.

• Wow, the replies are working now. :)

Yes, I saw that "backstage" video before, thanks guys, I mean the photos from the issue itself.

• I believe these pics from Stefan Soell's website are from yet unpublished sets, the "style" of them goes well with the Femjoy series.

(I get the message "Internal Server Error" from these links (:R)

One can always keep hoping for some more occasional presents from FJ. :)

• What happened to her section at Vip-nude ? Impossible to find her there :s

• I think she is removed from VIP-Nudes. Putted red mark to covers, removed her model page.