Indiana A / ICGID: IA-86ZT / #11294

Comments

• who has her email address?? there's already released her last metart set "Glyco" I can actually feel her charm and beauty through my monitor! she so loveable!

Stunning and gorgeous! true love reincarnated in a woman! she's the one among the rest of the planet, universe.

• ozill - new covers are indexed at the end of the month (:R

• Fans of Indiana A, first you claim how she is the most gorgeous model on the planet, but then you withdraw support after she has been beaten by one of the top models on the web. Why don't you follow voters of Natalia A, who consistently during the past 6 months put her in Top 10 (twice all the way to the top).

• Perfection?

I try, I try hard, but I cannot find any.....

Tell me, where is the perfection in Indiana?

• May I quote you from two months ago?

"Okay, to each their own!

And as beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I am out of here."

If you don't think she is beautiful or perfect, it is your right, but as you already wrote, beauty really is in the eye of the beholder and that's an end of it. It would be bad if it wouldn't be like that, but please don't try to impose your opinion on others since it's fruitless.

• "Ephemeral" By Ivan Harrin is out now!!! she is stunning, as usual!

• Fans of Indiana A - bring her to the top - April is a good month...

• She couldnt care less about her fans...

• Come on guys! Let's go to the top this time

• I do believe I gave her the first vote this month? (Or very near the first. There were only two other girls on the top ten at that moment with 1-2 votes each). Pleased to see she's still in the running! She's gone from the impossibly cute girl-next-door to dangerously sultry vixen. How can I not vote for her?

• Indy deserves to be the number one if only as a formality. She has been my number one since the first time I saw her in Rexxan. I have to agree with most of you in that she has matured in her career. However, there were always traces of the little sultry vixen even in her earlier work. In my opinion she merits this honor if only for the amount of effort she has put into her work, count them up, if you have any doubts. No other Model has as many shoots on the net...no one!!!

• Come on all YOU INDY FANS!!! It is time to vote this Darling in as #1 this month, April. She truly deserves this title, as she is the hardest working doll out there. Just count how many times she has blessed us with her sessions(I prefer to call them visits) this year alone. Vote now before some other... usurps her justly-deserved crown this month.

• Am I dreaming? Did Indiana finally get the title she so deserves? Number One for the month of April? I sure hope so. And, if this is true (I hope that it is) I personally want to thank all who helped by voting this DOLL into that spot. I guess good things do come for those who wait...patiently.