Indiana A / ICGID: IA-86ZT / #11294

Comments

• IMHO...it's a dang shame that you folks have to MANIPULATE things here. Chances are you are all part of the manipulations that have been happening in the stock markets around the world....and overpaid widgets of the financial world for sure. You have no morals on "playing fair"...you'll manipulate ANYTHING that perpetuates your PERSONAL point of view.

IF I had MY way...the cover voting would cease to exist entirely...and ya'all would have to play with something else (probably yourselves). LMFAO!

• I agree that voting should be removed since its so easy to manipulate.

• I agree that voting should be removed since its so easy to manipulate.

• LovelyWomenLover, since voting doesn't work, perhaps you should ask everyone here for their choice for top model, and then use your powers to put that model on top.

• To zingbot3000,

This is what I did, but nobody answered.

For the moment, every girl receive the exact same number of fake votes from me. This, to avoid undesirable presence in the top 10 (like Pepper).

The top contains brunettes, redheads, blonds, big breasts, small breasts, tall girls, short girls. I hope you find someone you love. Vote for your favorites.

That said, Indiana and Veronika has received fake votes from another source.

• I guess I was being too subtle: suggesting that the ineffectiveness of voting be worked around by voting in a different way.

At any rate, Indiana A is one of the models who's actually worthy of being on top. I don't really know who I'd want on top over her. I think Tess Lyndon needs more recognition, but don't think that she's more beautiful than Indiana A. Agnes A, maybe. Plus, she's an occasional photographer who shot her subjects while nude herself.

Some way of actually logging in here would be nice, too.

• LovelyWomenLover if you are still taking requests please consider Leila A or Indiana A to be the top Model for this month. They both are incredibly gorgeous and deserve to win at least once. Thanks

• Now that's a good idea. If everyone simply channels their requests through LWL rather than bothering to vote themselves then, providing he allocates votes as requested, we get back to having a popularity contest.

Perhaps rather than bother with a membership scheme we should just publish LWLs E Mail and only accept votes from him!!!

• Before the block voters realised a new month had started, Pinky June was at the top. I could understand that because she's getting a lot of exposure and turning up on a new site almost every week.

If LWL really wants to show off his prowess with manipulating the results maybe he should show that he, despite the competition from others, can restore a newcomer to the top spot rather than have the same girls keep turning up. Personally, I'm a fan of Indiana and would be pleased if she was number 1 on a fair vote but currently her chart position is meaningless.

• Come on!!! It is about time that the truth be known...That this system (or those engaged in it) is like most so-called free electoral, fixed. What more does this Perfect Doll have to do to win this thing? She far outworks all others ahead of her at this time and, She far exceeds all of them withe the enthusiasm She projects in all of her sets. Prove it to me and the rest of the Ardent fans of INDIANA A that I am terribly wrong at arriving at this conclusion. Vote Her in as May's #1!

An Avid INDIANA Enthusiast

• I agree she's very beautiful and she has a powerful presence. I'm glad she's entered the All Time Top Ten.

• LWL is outdoing himself (herself?) and hijacked the site. He (she?) saved us from peppers, but now he is shoving down our throats his choices... Frankly, I don't mind too much as his choices are more than acceptable, now he even brought "diva" Natalia A to the All Time Top, which is highly appreciated. But why to stop at 11000+ votes per month? Let's go for 100,000 and then million. And where are all these non-Caucasian women that should rightfully be among Top 10 (Putu, Naomi,...)?

• Hi blue parrot

Technically, I didn't hijack the site. The results are so fake for months that I thought it would be fun to stop in apotheosis. I think 3,000 votes per day for the last two days are enough to demonstrate the inefficiency of the current system. No need for 1 million votes.

I apologize for the fake votes this month. I simply can't stop everything I launched a couple of days ago. Yes, I lost control of some parts of the process. LOL. I fear that it will stay like this until the membership will start.

One recommendation for Russel: block direct command to add votes by bypassing the model page, or the membership will be useless. I'll help finding weaknesses if I can.

• She was also on Camcontacts with this profile http://www.camcontacts.com/exhibprofile.html?cn=IndianaJoy (as IndianaJoy).

• Congratulations, Indi! TheNude.com finally pays tribute to the most beautiful woman in the world (June 2012).