Valentine A / ICGID: VA-862T / #12832

Comments

• zeer mooi natuurlijk vrouwtje met alles derop en deraan!

• She's not hot enough to be number one. Plus I've seen less hair on a musk ox.

• She is rightfully at the top place, a sensitive mixture of sweetness, innocence, and classical beauty.

• I don't agree whith you Geranimo, she is realy beautiful whith her thin body, her large breast and pale skin. There are lots of hairies everywhere on the net.

• yes Sanders, I prefer Valentine whith her slim body and distant face than these artificial beauties whith their open mouth and false tits.

• She has pretty tits but I agree with Cameron

• Valentine A, Loreen A and Jennifer Stone seem to have VERY active fan clubs

• I think I have seen her on google "hentai mandi collins"

• Thanks a lot Sanders she is top! Do you have more such links?

• She is truly gorgeous in an unassuming way and no wonder she has topped the list already 3 times.

• Nice face pretty tits long legs slim body.

What else

Tx for hentai mandi collins

• An addendum to my comment:

She has truly beautiful breasts, and this girl-next-door looks are also highly attractive. But otherwise, if you measure her aganst the beauty heavy-weights like Lena D or Kocsis Orsi, then it is tough to defend her as the Top of the tops model; competition in the beginning of the year was nearly not as fierce as it has been in June and July. There are tons of newcomers (Elance A, Paulina, Anna Aj, Sonya C, Putu, Naomi, Olena O...) who can be placed ahead of Valentine A...

Unless of course a diligent fan will make sure she is getting enough votes to top the list. Not much we can do about that.

• So who is this fan voting so diligently for Valentina A right now....?

• The same who is faking the votes for months.

This month it's "Valentine A" ... ones again.

I actually thought "sonya c" was his July favorite - no, it's valentine