Valentine A / ICGID: VA-862T / #12832

Comments

• Ah ah ah, he is only a poor mad who likes to play alone.

What a pity! This contest could be very interesting, with new proposal from many friends.

Valentine A is one man (not friend, not member of our group) favourite; "his" favourite, and nobody else.

I'd like a disqualification...

Let him win: he will be an hero!

Ah ah ah, poor mad!

• She is rightfully at the top place, a sensitive mixture of sweetness, innocence, and classical beauty.

• I love it that she's rail-thin everywhere -- torso, arms, legs -- except for those beautiful plump tits!

• Model agency modelrun has her as valentinesbaby:

http://www.modelrun.com/model/361

• Valentine @ Michelle-7, Michelle7-Erotica and BodyParts.biz

• Galleries re: Mandy Collins are all down!

But please note it's Mandi Collins, not Mandy Collins:

http://www.mandicollins.com

Thanks for the correction

• She has her seventh set at Domai on August 25.

• Really gorgeous! Needs a shave!

• MISS "FAKE VOTING".

• Indeed - in 2010, she was virtually every month among Top Ten and to make matters even more worrisome, I think with so many points accumulated, she will remain All Time Model for good. For this reason, let's turn to positives, to her uniqueness: being highly skinny with everyday (even plain) looks nicely contrasts with voluptous and extremely beautiful breasts. This obviously makes her so special that likely a single individual was motivated to diligently vote for her for months and years. I suspect this individuum will protect her top position at any cost also in the future. So, we better embrace her beauty that is reigning over Anna Aj, Loreen A, Natalia A, Sabrina D and other uncontested divas.

• Ms. Fake is thus back. Heckers, could you please regulate this "aberration"?

• Dear Mr blue parrot, dear Mr Russell.

Hackers should not regulate "aberration". Real voters should.

Here's my confession. But I doubt Mr Russell will publish it (or partially).

It's time you realize fake votes are added by people working for this site (not all of them). If you want to laugh a lot, come early in the morning, 1st day of the month. Dozen of fake votes are added either by a robot or by human hands in an hour, often for girls nobody knows, only to generate fake activity.

Valentine is a very beautiful women with an incredible body and pretty face. I think she's way better than a recent contender with an under average body (for a model), a butter face, and never a smile (nevertheless, I'm sure she's a nice person, and I wish her the best for her diploma). This model has no more legitimacy than any other to receive 4,000 fake votes. So I added 4,000 fake votes to another one.

Today, I added exactly 40 votes to Valentine, 12 to Veronika, 23 to Gabriella (I think we need colored women in the top more often). The rest were added by another hacker. I will stop there.

Also, this morning, the Covers Top 10 was hacked in the last hour by me and someone working for the site. All the covers I choose was remove a couple of minutes later (I kept a screenshot showing the real result). Boring covers with (albeit lovely) Kinga, Peta, and Amelie were kept. Now these covers receive negative votes by angry people. Also, thank the hackers for having remove the little mermaid Ariel with dozen of negative fake votes. This was a really disgusting move toward the most beautiful cover we ever seen (and I didn't chose it).

It was fun to hack the site even more than the persons who work there, but for now I'm done with this activity. I did it because it annoyed me to see someone (only one person, maybe two working together) choosing all the girls in the top ten, often with poor taste (but that's an opinion). At first I wanted to add only 1 fake vote per hour to my favorite (not a crime) but the other guy responded with 1 more fake vote per hour to any other. So, I added more. In the end, we added 400+ fake votes per day. Ridiculous. That's enough. Don't expect to see a lot of girls with more than 1,000 votes in the future. It will be dead calm here, and you'll realize the amount of fake votes. Girls in the top 10 receive circa 10-15 genuine votes per day, all the rest is fake.

I hope you liked Angela as much as you liked all the girls I pushed to the top since CJ and Pepper times: Susann, Anna, Natalia (twice but by mistake, I wanted to crown Sabrina but the other guy pushed Natalia instead, then you asked (blue parrot) for a correction), Sonya, Jenya. If Angela were shot by Voronin, she would be incredible. I also pushed in the competition Indiana, Leila, Rebbeca, Anne P, and many other for your enjoyment. I hoped to see which ones were your favorites by adding the same amount of fake votes to every girls but the other hackers have killed this hope with their own (and often random) fake votes just to annoy me.

• I fail to see what LovelyWomanLover and other people hacking the system to put in false votes think they are achieving.

If they were such a fan of a particular girl they wanted to see her top of the list maybe I'd understand but to elevate random girls just because they know how is pointless. Still, LWL does seem extremely proud of the fact that he's helped to wreck a system produced for the enjoyment of fans so we should allow him his moment of glory.