Alisa G / ICGID: AG-91O8 / #16168

Comments

• All three TheLifeErotic galleries return 404 errors.

• More info - Alisa G is no longer found on TLE as Laetitia. The former "e" covers cannot be found and the "TLE" covers now have her name as Alisa G for all three sets.

Wow! Nine different covers for three sets.

• thanks - renamed covers added + galleries :) (:R

• Also appears as 'Alisa G' at GODDESSNUDES.

• Added Vika A @ Femjoy, thanks kosta.

• is the model in femjoy set "coming back" really her?

• The moles on Femjoy's Vika A's left breast and the back of her right wrist (which is photoshopped out of some, but not all, of the shots) match those found on Alisa G. I suspect they are the same.

• Vika A @ Femjoy and Alisa G are NOT THE SAME. Different breast size and shape for one thing. Vika A is longer, maybe taller too.

• I was surprised too when I saw Femjoy's Vika A identified as Alisa G. Although I can see a resemblance, it is not obvious. Plus, Vika's breasts look bigger. And Ukrainian models don't usually end up before Stefan Soell's lense... What convinced me in the end is that birthmark on her right wrist. It's not just any odd mole. It's a large birthmark, perhaps 2 cm across. You can see it in several of the Vika A photos and Alisa G has it too. You can debate which moles may or may not have been photoshopped. But such a prominent birthmark is hard to argue away.

• yes, I agree. It is one and the same girl. the 5 year gap in the femjoy sets, the title "comeback" and her new look make sense now.

• Alisa G is an outstanding beauty. A perfect body with a luscious ass to boot!

• Its pretty obvious with her last two Femjoy sets that her natural hair color is brown. It was somewhat obvious before already since her roots where brown in a lot of her other photo sets.