Alisa G / ICGID: AG-91O8 / #16168

Comments

• Splendid !!

• Very attractive woman, more so as a blond, I think, but her sets always leave me somewhat disappointed. Never seems to feature close-ups of her vulva or “wide-open” shots.

• Erotic Beauty sets "Presenting Vikta" 1 & 2 (May 17 & 23, 2014) have been renamed to "Farm Girl" 1 & 2, respectively, with new covers under the name Alisa G. Vikta is no longer found.

• TLE set on 19 October 2010 "Puffy Nipples" under the name Laetitia has been removed.

• @Domai and @GoddessNudes, all sets from Blondie, Vikta, and Yaro have been consolidated under Alisa G. Blondie, Vikta, and Yaro are no longer found on either site.

Does that mean you have to re-do all those covers? YIKES!! 8^0

Bikes!

• historically correct :) (:R

• TLE set on 19 October 2010 "Puffy Nipples" under the name Alisa G has NOT been removed.

• Okay, let's try this again...

TLE set on 19 October 2010 "Puffy Nipples" under the name Laetitia has been removed.

TLE set on 19 October 2010 "Puffy Nipples" under the name Alisa G has NOT been removed.

When I checked on the 9th the were BOTH flagged as removed. Now neither is flagged. Only the one under the name Laetitia has been removed from TLE.

Have a good one Russell!

• 3rd time lucky :) Thanks (:R

• Her real name seems to be Viktoria Ysnip, her public Instagram profile is https://www.instagram.com/vi_blabla/

• How can Alisa and Vika be the same Girl. There are still new sets of both. And Vika has larger breasts. So how would she be able to switch her boob size.

• femjoy.com/models/tinna
    >Height: 5'6"

femjoy.com/models/vikaa
    >Height: 5'9"

WTF

• Vika A is not the same girl than Alyssa G, they look alike but they are different girls.

• I wrote the same thing from Vika's first set., but based on a common birthmark on their right wrists that are usually edited out, some people are convinced they are the same person. Obviously, they can't be if they are different in other ways.