Iveta B / ICGID: IB-868L / #1872

Comments

• No doubt about it... simple put... Beautiful....classy...sexy... A perfect 10!!! she gets a spot on mt top 10 list...1 Marnia C. 2.Dido 3.Phiby 4.Gwyneth 5.Jenni a 6.Elle b 7.Iveta B 8.Rimma A 9.Nikky Case 10.

• is she really retired?

• Perfect is beautiful. Top 10 list number one Iveta B

• For me she is the most beautiful girl doing erotic photos. The way she looks is amazing. Can't get her out of my head. Would really like to meet her some time.

I'm shure, she would also be successful as a fashion-supermodel.

• Iveta is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I'm not taking about the erotic business, I mean everywhere.

As a photographer, I would do anything to shoot with her, and I wouldn't even need her to take any clothes off... She is a natural beauty.

If anyone knows how to get a hold of her for a photoshoot in California, please write me at myspaceaddict at gmail dot com.

Thanks!

• I have never seen a woman with the overall beauty of Iveta. She is more than a 10 she is PERFECT!

• she is on the tv commercial for sharp aquos

• Iveta is facinating, I still don't understand exactly why she is the most attractive girl on Earth but she seems to be the standard from where all others are judged at the moment

• You know a woman is beautiful beyond words or comparison, when you can enjoy her fully clothed pictures on an erotic photography site just as much as you enjoy seeing her out of her clothes. Absolutly one of the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, most certainaly the most beautiful and sexy model there is.

• I AM VERY IN LOVE WITH YOU.YOU MY LIFE YOU EVERY THING FOR ME-(IVETA B)

• YOU ARE THE REASON WHY STAY ALIVE AND I WILL SURVIVE FOR YOU -(IVETA B)-WITH MY LOVE

YOU'RE MY EVERY THING IN THIS LIFE

• Glamour.cz is Iveta

• i love her sweet body with perfect breast

• "YOU ARE THE REASON WHY STAY ALIVE AND I WILL SURVIVE FOR YOU -(IVETA B)-WITH MY LOVE

YOU'RE MY EVERY THING IN THIS LIFE"

Dude, get a life! Yes she's hot as hell but there are tons of other hot girls out there. LoL