Iveta B / ICGID: IB-868L / #1872

Comments

• Fynjy - yes, I can't find the glitch...but I will :) (:R

• Iveta B is rising, hhmmmm - obviously we will witness repetition of a final showdown of December 11 and January 12 with Natalia A vs Sabrina D and Anna Aj vs Indiana A, respectively. So, who will it be: Iveta B or Angela D?

• Fynjy, Anya/Irina B. was 21 when she started modeling. Anna AJ/S. was 20. Iveta started when she was 19, but was 20 before her first cover appeared (at Artfemme). The earliest big start I can think of was in 2005-2006 with Veronika V. She was 19 when a flood of her pictures began appearing at many sites under several names. If there are no immediately immensely popular teen models in 2011-2012, there rarely have been.

Of course I may be forgetting somebody obvious - am4getful!

• OK, well, I worded it a bit misleadingly - I didn't really mean essentially "teen" models, more like those who appeared and became exceptionally well-known; and I don't see such models from the "newer pack" (bad term, but to avoid confusion with "generation" age-related). Maybe we should wait, indeed. :) Last decade or two have shown such an incredibly fast change in trends and technologies and everything, that it's very hard to find any "patterns" or "laws" in these relatively new fields.

• Fynjy, I agree. btw the last sentence in your latest comment here describes the world recently very well. Maybe we should call that "Fynjy's warning" or "Fynjy's caveat"?

As to what you were trying to say, with hindsight we see the past differently than we saw it at the time. Our memories can be deceptive. ( I'm somewhat safe from that since I have little memory. :P ) There might be models today who are closer to the Iveta (for example) you knew in 2006-2007 than to the Iveta that today you think you saw the significance of in 2006-2007. Your memory might be tricking you. Or maybe not!

My point is that it's always hard to compare the present with the past as we remember it ... because our memories edit the past. I keep a diary and MANY times have had that memory editing rubbed in my face. My past was a LOT different than my memory tells me. Some historians like the saying, "The best memory does not equal pale ink."

• 300 fake votes since this morning and growing. How many more before something is done?

• People should vote for Laila, aka Clelia A, instead..

• Fans of Iveta B, I am disappointed - first you claim she is a true and outstanding beauty, then you nicely support her with 4000+ votes in a single month after which you show no interest in voting for her anymore. Take Natalia A as a role model - she has been consistently among top 10 for 6 months, making it to the top twice. If you like your model you should stand by her.

• Blue Parrot, you make me laugh. You know it's all faked and you are encouraging the fakers to choose the same girls month after month. I say nay. Even if it's fake, I think we want more variety in the top 10 and new beauties are welcome. So, Iveta and Angela, you had your duel, now go away and let the place to others.

• i agree that it is all fake, but still there is fake and then there is fake. Since August 2011 all these fake votes have dramatically improved eradicting cjs, peppers and such. Regarding appearence of the models on Top 10 list month-in month-out, I agree it may get boring, however, if the models are solid choices, then why not? I am observing such repetitive voting from purely sociological point of view and find it highly enjoyable: firstly, imagine time a given hacker invests in making his favorite a repeated top 10 choice, imagine those diligent fingers, the discipline of voting he needs to resort to - secondly, models as Natalia A or Loreen A have become true brands by continuously appearing among Top 10 (true heavy-weights and already brands by themselves like Anna Aj and Jenya D should win once to give voting at this site at least some credibility - i am glad it happened) - thirdly, i am wondering if Iveta B has enough of a following to take the All-time top spot (Loreen A obviously does not): she is definitely more appropriate model than the current utterly "fake champion" topping the all-time list. On a final note, I would like that in March 2012, Susann takes the crown - Iveta B is attractive and she was somehow on equal footing with Angela D, but Susann is just too strong contender and should beat her hands down.

• "Sally" at fevermodels.com

• Speaking of All-Time Top 10, I think it's Anya (aka Phiby in terms of thenude.eu) who has very good chances to get to the top one day. She's long-time retired, and even her "back-catalogue" sets completely stopped appearing, but she made such a sensation and, if you will, a "cult following", that an incredible amount of people sustainably like her - maybe not enough to make constant appearance in Monthly Top 10, but constant enough to slowly push up the All-Time list.

• Looks like she is currently busy writing her diploma thesis (made her bachelor in 2010) in economics and management.

Naturally this is more important than some more picture sets (although I wouldn't mind seeing a new one ;-).

But I wish her luck with her thesis and all the best.

• And out of nowhere, the gorgeous Iveta rises to 2nd place. Enough said about fake voting.

• For sure. Ms Iveta doesn't need our votes. As usual, someone has already given them.