Iveta B / ICGID: IB-868L / #1872

Comments

• Now appearing on fevermodels.com as Sally.

• Iveta is born January 28th.

• She has 12 nice sets on slastyonoff.com (dead site), from june 2006 to march 2007. Two of these are with a girl called Yana.

• Preview gallery of latest Iveta's set ("Sceaduwe") at

http://hosted.errotica-archives.com/hosted/220737/1305065.

Golden girl, freckles of everlasting youth :) x

• Iveta was born in 1985, not 1986. This is his 27th year.

FRANCOIS, what's your source?

• Iveta has been gorgeous since she first appeared as a model. Her freckles don't hurt at all!!! She may have set a record at MET-Art for longest time as top model. That was when she was in her early twenties. Most of the top ten models at MET-Art are no older than 23. I guess the site's name did include "teens" at the start. ;)

Personally I think Iveta has become lovelier as she has matured. She's probably too mature for the voters at MET, though. I'm glad to see that she still has a chance to be in the top ten occasionally here. As of right now at least four of the top ten models in this month's voting are at least 25: Iveta, Drina A, Janne Hollan and Kira. Voters at theNUDE are wise enough to appreciate sex appeal and beauty that lasts?

• someone has link of Iveta B in hairy pubes because I see in the last covers, she pull off the hairy pubes ?

• Zon

my source for 1985 is the profile of Iveta on Facebook

• @blue parrot :) Recently you gave examples of "true and outstanding beauties" in another model's comment section. IMO Iveta is as outstanding as any of the beauties you named, so she could maintain the winners' beauty level if she won this month. I still believe the sum of voting forces (normal voters, hackers, whatever) will bring Angela D first place this month, so we should wait and see.

• No way. Iveta will win.

• I said Iveta born in '85. This in many websites but not say anything about the January 28. Not even on facebook.

I look at facebook

• Iveta was probably one of the few models that really "defined" second half of 00's, being one of the most popular, most recognizable, most copied to random "pirate" websites, etc. Such a pity that (seemingly) she doesn't do photoshoots anymore. And actually I can't think of some model from "newer" generation that can be compared by popularity to Iveta, or Anya (MPL), or Jenni (although Jenni probably still does photoshoots), or Nikky Case (although I'm not a fan of Nikky), etc.

• @Fynjy - I don't know if you consider Anna AJ a model of the current generation. After all she is in hard copy mode and retired (only for a while?) from new shoots for Internet sites. Until she made that switch she was about as popular as Iveta and the other models you mention. I'm not a big fan of Anna, but she definitely was/is popular.

• @am4getful - yes, I know Anna, I have her sets collected as well :)) But I think it's still a "previous generation", of those models who started as teens or almost teens in mid-00s and now are in their mature age (25 or more). I was thinking of more young models, because these 5-7 years difference of age is what imho defines the "border" between generations. I understand that the younger the model is, the harder it is to get "noticed" for her in such a short period of time, but we've seen examples like MPL's Anya of being incredibly popular in her teen (or it looks so) years.

And Russell, jfyi, "Reply" button isn't working, it just sends me to "Bio" page and that's all. :)