Annett A / ICGID: IX-00U6 / #24936

Comments

• You are the one who is right.

• I mean CreamPie is the one who is right.

• Time will tell.

• Antonio Clemens still has several of Annett's videos in the pipeline. I suspect that this is one of them. When he will publish it is anyone's guess.

The photos were published in 2016: https://www.thenude.eu/gallery/468856/stunning18/annett-a

• Cygnus, just because Annett's social media accounts are linked to Antonio's doesn't mean her accounts aren't fake. Annett and Antonio aren't even friends on Facebook for God sakes! If you take a look at Antonio's friends list on Facebook, Annett's profile is no where to be found! That's even more reason to be suspicious. For all we know, it could've been Antonio or someone close to him who created these fake accounts of Annett for whatever reason. Maybe it was to help promote Antonio's shoots? Whatever the reason, something about this whole situation just doesn't feel right.

And just so you know, I did email Antonio about this situation. It's been 3 days and I have still yet to receive a reply. I wonder what's taking so long.

• "Antonio Clemens still has several of Annett's videos in the pipeline. I suspect that this is one of them. When he will publish it is anyone's guess.

The photos were published in 2016: https://www.thenude.eu/gallery/468856/stunning18/annett-a"

But that can't be it. The photo shoot I mentioned took place on April 30, 2016. The link you provided shows a photo shoot that took place somewhere before April 30th. You can even see in Antonio Clemen's Twitter post showing the behind-the-scenes pics of that gallery with the date April 12, 2016. It's clearly not the same photo shoot that took place on April 30!

• I'm sorry but you are wrong. The accounts from Facebook and VK are managed by Antonio Clemens or someone associated with him. The real "Annett" has an account on both VK and Facebook and she removed ALL her personal photos after she noticed that those photos were been used on the public Annett accounts. She did that on the SAME day she noticed such fact, an evidence it was clearly a displeasure to her to discover that fact. About emailing "Antonio Clemens", perhaps it would be quite interesting to ask him why he removed his personal account from VK (the one under his real name, Aleksandr Ovchinnikov). As far as I can trust the word of the real Annett, she is no longer modelling, a decision she took almost six months ago.

• Okay, I have a bit of a confession to make. This post might be rather long, but it ties into a lot of things, so bear with me. Let me start off by saying that I never intended to reveal this bit of information to anyone since it would probably jeopardize Annett's privacy (more people would have been tempted to do the same thing as I did if I had revealed this info). But in light of recent posts made by Norfolk who revealed that he discovered Annett's private VK/Facebook accounts and Cygnus who was initially skeptical about Annett's social media accounts being fake, but is now changing his mind, I thought it would be the appropriate time to make this confession:

I too have stumbled upon Annett's private Social Media accounts!

This was months ago when I first heard that Annett retired from modelling. I didn't want to believe it at first, since she was still posting pics on her VK, Facebook, and Twitter accounts. But then the more I thought about it: Why would she still be posting her modeling pics all over social media if she had already retired from modelling? The thought kept nagging me constantly and before you knew it, curiosity got the best of me. So I decided to do a little bit of investigating to find out the truth and eventually managed to discover her private Facebook and VK accounts. Her accounts were set to private as I sort of expected. There was nothing interesting to look at and so I moved on from there.

It wasn't until recently when that suspicious-looking post appeared on Annett's public VK that a lot of unexpected things started to unravel.

The post I'm talking about is the one posted on "24 Jan at 9:14 am" on the Anya Subbotina VK page. It's a re-post from another user named "Yulya Kravtsova".

Now if you go to Yulya Kravtsova's page and look around, you'll start to notice 2 things:

1. Her page is obviously fake! Just take a look at all her posts. Most of it is just random pics and ramblings.

2. Also, these 2 posts she posted raises even more suspicion:
      On the "21 Jan at 11:45 am" post, Yulia asks about some tutorial for elementary school children. Now go to Anya Subbotina's VK page and look for the post dated "21 Jan at 11:46 am", Anya also asks for the same thing about a minute after!

The same thing happens again a few days later where Anya and Yulya somehow "coincidentally" post the same things within minutes of each other.

This time it was that suspicious-looking link regarding the app program:
    On "24 Jan at 9:11 am" Yulya posted the link on her page: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ru.yoursite.metodist. Just minutes later, Anya would reply to the post and re-post the link on her page with barely enough time to even read or try the program itself!

A sudden moment of realization flashed before my eyes after that! If Yulya's page was fake, then that could very well mean that Anya's page was fake as well. And if both their pages were fake. then that could mean there's someone or a group of people creating fake accounts of models all over social media!

As I began to investigate more into this matter, I decided to look up the name "Arsen Odzelashvili". This is the name of the person who created the app program that Anya/Yulia posted as a link on their pages.

When I finally discovered who "Arsen Odzelashvili" was, my growing suspicion was all but confirmed. It turns out that Arsen Odzelashvili is directly connected to Antonio Clemens himself!

If you go to these links:
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1702375386671226/about/
    https://www.facebook.com/nevaupak
    https://vk.com/odzela

A lot of explosive bombshells are revealed:
    The first link shows that this group was created by Antonio with Arsen and Annett's apparently fake account as moderators.

The second link is Arsen's facebook account which reveals that he's facebook friends with Annett, but not with Antonio for some reason. Arsen also posted that app program found on the Anya/Yulya VK page.

The third link is Arsen's VK page which also shows the same app program that Anya/Yulya posted on their VK just minutes after. This is further evidence that Anya and Yulya's pages are fakes and that it's most likely Arsen himself who created these fake accounts. And if you scroll down his photo gallery in VK, you'll find the familiar photo stages that Antonio used to shoot his models. This shows that Arsen was probably a co-worker of Antonio in the glamour model industry.

I've also managed to find out that the real Annett was friends with both Antonio and Arsen on her real VK profile which means that both of them had access to her private photos. This confirms that they could have stolen her photos and used them to create these fake accounts without her permission. Once she discovered this, she probably felt betrayed and wanted to be out of the modeling industry for good. She ended up deleting all her private photos and made her personal VK and Facebook profile even more private. This was around the same time that Antonio would tell everyone that Annett quit modelling to focus more on her ballet career.

It all makes sense now!

• Cygnus, believe me, Antonio Clemens, Alex Sironi, Henry Sharpe, Platonoff, Valentino are all aliases of Aleksandr Ovchinnikov. Annett never worked with any other photographer and probably never will, the only exception was Sergey Skokov, under his aliases Sergey Akion and Maksim Smirnov and that dates back to 2013, when she was in a type of workshop with Ovchinnikov, Skokof and some other models in southern Russia. Skokof shot Clemens models and conversely Clemens did the same. The fact that some of those sets were released as late as last year shoudn't confuse us. Yes, Annett agreed to work with Ovchinnikov in his pet project Antonioclemens.club, but only if such orders were of the same kind of work she did to MPL Studios or Met-Art, that is works in which she could see some artistic merit - no fingering or hardcore. She doesn't see problems in her work as a nude model, but she is from a society where it is seen as something shameful, so of course she would try to preserve her privacy. But she wouldn't do any hard work and I suspect most requests of private orders were not of the artistic kind... why someone would pay for a private order for the same vanilla stuff from Met-Art? From what I know, she never did any private order or workshop. The online broadcast that Egoman mentioned never occurred, because Clemens were unable to make the equipment work. And about her personal photos that appeared on FakeAnnett's Facebook and VK accounts, those photos were available elsewhere, the real Annett was unaware that those photos were being used for such purposes. Those accounts are managed by Clemens or someone associated with him, if there is any interesting order, he contacts the real Annett and makes the offer, in case she accepts the photo shoot happens. But she never had an active part in managing such accounts. Anyway, from what I know, she will no longer do nude work, or shoot any more with Clemens. But that doesn't mean there won't be more material with her, because there are several photoshoots that Clemens didn't release.

• Cygnus,
    Henry Sharpe and Antonio Clemens are most likely the same person. They both shoot the same models, use the same sets, and their styles are strikingly similar: https://twitter.com/Henry_Sharpe_ph

"I too am curious as to why Clemens deleted his Ovchinnikov account on VK. But not curious enough to ask him about it."

I'm not sure about the exact details, but I'm pretty sure Antonio deleting his personal account on VK might have something to do with the whole "fake Annett accounts" situation that me and Norfolk just touched upon.

And as for contacting Antonio, it's been 4 days now since I've sent an email to him asking if Annett's profiles are fake and if he had anything to do with them. I still haven't received a reply! You say it could take weeks for a reply, yet how come it took only a couple of days for Yosh to receive a reply when he emailed Antonio?

What's taking so long? Is he hiding something or trying to find some time to make up an excuse?

• I have emailed photographers in the past, and have had wildly varying response times from each one. It just depends on how hectic their schedule is. No different than you, me, or anyone else. :)

• Cygnus,
    It doesn't matter if he replies to my email or not. The accusations I laid out against him still stand. If he doesn't end up replying back to me, he'll look guilty as hell for avoiding my questions. If he does reply, he's going to have a ton of explaining to do! Annett's social media accounts are definitely fake! The evidence is so overwhelming that it slaps you in the face!

• @CreamPie

Wow! This is just shocking and heartbreaking at the same time! After reading what you had to say and after looking at the evidence for myself, I have no other choice but to agree with the now undeniable fact that Annett's profiles might have been fake the whole time. And to think I was really hoping that she would come back to modelling. It was just wishful thinking on my part. My judgement was so clouded by my hopes and expectations of Annett returning to the modelling world that I overlooked a lot of things that contradicted it: mainly the fact that she continued to post photos of herself on her social media pages, despite the announcement of her departure from modelling. It never made sense and yet my clouded mind justified it by saying "She hasn't stopped modelling! Why else would she still be posting her photos on social media!".

And now that we know the truth, where do we move on from here? We have a poor beautiful, talented girl who just wanted to make some money in the nude modelling business. She ends up being betrayed and taken advantaged of by 2 photographers who steal her photos from her real account. They set up multiple fake accounts using her image without her consent and they fool literally thousands of people into thinking it's really her.

Where's the justice in that? Should we just continue to let them get way with this?

• Norfolk,

Thanks for your informative posts!