Annett A / ICGID: IX-00U6 / #24936

Comments

• egoman,

You are right - the dates don't match. I confused the teaser photos that were posted to advertise the event with the event itself. As Norfolk notes above, the shoot wasn't filmed. But I do hope that the photos survived the day and have been, or will be, published!

• Cygnus,

That Antonio Clemens, Alex Sironi and Henry Sharpe are Aleksandr Ovchinnikov is an information confirmed to me by not only one, not two, but three models that worked with him. One of them jokingly said she only remembers posing to Aleksandr, but perhaps he has a twin brother that is also a photographer! Anyone that told you otherwise lied, for some reason. If you press Ovchinnikov he will crack, he seems unable to keep track of his own lies. I don't know who shot Annett for Flexyteens, I always assumed it was Aleksandr Ovchinnikov, because they were introduced by a common friend, Annett was in a difficult moment in her life and was when she decided to do nude modelling. And she started with him and always worked only with him - with the exception I mentioned previously.
    The three sets Antonio Clemens claims he sold to a private collector were shot long ago, almost four years ago. One of them, the one from the "Photosession" video, was sold to MPL Studios but never published (not yet, at least). Probably it will appear in the future as a "new set" from Ira, long after "Annett" is retired from the modelling bussiness. I doubt this so called private collector will sue Antonio Clemens over the loss of the exclusivity. None of them was shot by Annett for his AntonioClemens.club project.
    I talked to Annett some years ago, unfortunately I'm currently not one of her friends, so I can't ask her directly. I was surprised she returned to nude modelling in 2016, so I think it's possible she will return. But something says to me this time is different. I know that some days ago she removed from her friends list on VK almost every photographer that was there. In fact, she reduced her number of friends by a quarter. This doesn't look promissing if you are expecting her to return and is also an indication that she might be facing some fallout on her personal life from her modelling activities.

• Norfolk,

If you don't mind me asking, how do you know Annett and how do you know all this stuff about her?

• The actions of Alexander Ovchinnikov and Arsen Odzelashvili were and remain extremely mean and dishonest and immoral. They affected the reputation of a young woman and dirtyly invaded her personal life for the sake of making money. They should not be left without proper punishment and personal consequences for their personal and business reputation. Evil in relation to a defenseless woman should not go unpunished

• @CreamPie

Gentlemen, let's not exacerbate the situation in which Annette has already fallen due to the meanness of Alexander Ovchinnikov and Arsen Ozelashvili

• At about the same time as Antonio Clemens reported Annett A was no longer modelling, her ballet stage name (I don't know whether it was her real name) also disappeared from the website of the ballet company she had been dancing with. I haven't seen her mentioned since in connection with any other ballet company.

• At about the same time as Antonio Clemens reported Annett A was no longer modelling, her ballet stage name (I don't know whether it was her real name) also disappeared from the website of the ballet company she had been dancing with. I haven't seen her mentioned since in connection with any other ballet company.

• Have you checked all the ballet companies all over the world? How does this affect the situation when people create fake accounts and impersonate others?

• CreamPie,

I know her from VK, but I was never among her friends, unfortunately. But I prefer to not talk further about how I know all these things to prevent others from searching her personal account and harassing her. She deserves only the best.

• DrySteam,

I know, but I'm just curious as to how Norfolk got in contact with the real Annett. Maybe he could help us with this whole crazy, confusing situation a little more if he had knowledge that we didn't have.

• DryStream,

It's been almost a week now since I emailed Antonio about Annett's accounts being fake and whether or not he had anything to do with them. He hasn't replied at all! And the more time passes by without a response, the more guilty he looks!

I agree that there should be some form of punishment for their crimes, but what can we do at this point? As I already mentioned in a previous post, I reported Annett's fake Facebook account, but Facebook refused to take it down. And don't forget, Annett is most likely not the only model who has fell victim to this type of terrible act. There could be a massive cover up of models whose private accounts are being hacked by their photographers just so they can create fake accounts and promote their stuff.

In any case, I really don't blame Annett for wanting to leave modelling since now we know the REAL reason why she left. I wish her peace and happiness at the end of the day. Let's hope that she comes out of this stronger than ever with her reputation still intact and her talents souring to new and greater heights.

• Norfolk,

That's okay I understand. I was just curious that's all.

• Cygnus,

Antonio and his team probably thought they would never get caught committing these shameful, deceitful, and fraudulent acts. They thought that a bunch of "losers" like us would never figure out their dirty scheme. That's why they went ahead and created all these fake accounts behind the real Annett's back.

I'm not familiar with the laws in Russian and Ukraine, but I'd be interested to know if the real Annett can sue Antonio for "Defamation of Character". He clearly ruined her reputation and betrayed her trust by creating all these fake accounts and impersonating her. But then again, Annett would have to admit to doing all those nude photos/videos. Either way, the "cat is out of the bag" as you put it. I can only hope an ordeal like this doesn't lead to even more trouble for her. I hope she can rise above it and even if it leads to her ballet career being terminated, I hope she can use her talents to pursue another passion and career.

• Dear site administrator! Please remove from the BIO page of Annett A all links to the FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER and VK pages. As you may see on the COMMENTS page, after some investigations it is found out that all these fake pages were illegally created presumably by the same persons whose names appear in the investigation. These fake pages illegally contain private information and photos that were stolen and cause personal damage to the model.