Mila I / ICGID: ZA-91FU / #14186

Comments

• Hi Mila,

what's happened in your last two sets shooted by Tony Murano? you look so different, serious and sad, like another person, but still gorgeous with your splendid green eyes and well shaped body.

You have a gift: the beauty. Give it to the world with grace, elegance, kindness and simplicity, mainly.

I remember an old movie, where an elder man was saying to a young one :; so you are part of that beauty, as all women are, but you in peculiar way. It is a responsability, I know, but that is.

You a have a lot of potential and curiosity, and you are plenty of life; don't waste them with person who are traying to seduce you or to make you to do what they want.

Don't loose your head for ambition; you are quite smart to know what I mean. Be carefully.

I have no rights to interfere with your life, but you look similar to me, in the approach to life I mean (I'm a man!), when I was younger than today.

It's enough; I don't want boring you.

Bye, bye now.

• sorry to everybody, but due to typewriting trasmission the most important phrase was missed; I quote herebelow the entire period

I remember an old movie, where an elder man was saying to a young one : remember, the woman is part of the beauty of the Universe ; so you are part of that beauty, as all women are, but you in peculiar way. It is a responsability, I know, but that is.

• http://peachyforum.com/forums/p/274248/901526.aspx#901526 Greetings

If you wish to read my answers I often I happen here

• Mila has the most beautiful cute lovely pussy in the world.....incredible beauty

• Mila, I have just seen your last set “Milos”; sublime! you are very beautiful, and this hair cut give you a very special allure, making you more woman; your dress it is just fit for you. You are so lovely in those shots, delicate.

By the time being, you are the queen of Met Art, (as your astrological sign Leo is the king/queen of the Zodiac, according to the birth date stated in present forum), since you did something never seen before there; on “Meet” me and “This” sets, by lifting the clitoris hood up deliberatey, unveilig your “pearl”, and showing anus and pussy from rear, that way; now exhibitig your “flower” so disclosed! Unbeliveble. Mila, just you.

Mila you were very daring doing something never tried and exhibitied on MET ART; you broke a wall. Mila, you set a milestone on MET ART history! but you cannot be considered by this point of view only, you are much more than this, as person, as soul.

In “Milos”, I sow againg your lovely smile, partially lost in the previous sets; it seemed you were not completing immersed in those situations, even if you loved; now you appear really comforted in this situation, as you have crossed the border, and made a quantum leap.

Murano and myself, agreed about your big potential, partially came out yet. He was so kind, advising of new worsk with you, and asked me:; so I sent him six abstracs of possible sets. I hope they could be helpful, and inspire him.

Continue working with Murano, why don’t you try to expand your activity, getting in touch other websites/magazines as, Nakedby, Beauty in Mind, Hegre, Beautifulnudes.biz, W4B, Playboy, Penthouse etc.; they have also good photographers, and it could be useful for your growth in life and profession.

A lot of fortune

• just to complete missed words on paragraph 5, between :and ; May be you could advise us on your ideas, subjects and in what artistic view you would like to see this model

• Hi. With all due respetct to both Murano and Dear Mila ,I have something to say. In my opinion as a photographer and someone who deeply appriciate the erotic and nude photography,in comparison between Murano's work to guys like Voronin , Goncharov or the mighty ''Luca Helios", his sets are not that strong and erotic enough (at least for me)! Lots of close ups from clitoris doesn't make a photographer a brilliant . I know everyone has a style but Murano's style is not the kind I like. I feel like that if Mila continue working with him she will be wasted ! So I hope she realizes the fact stops working with Murano. And by the way why the hell are you encouraging Mila to work in other websites??!! " Obi one " ,what the hell is wrong with Met-art?? Can't she expand her modelling career even through Met-art?? ( I hope you pardon my english if I'm grammatically mistake in my writing.)

• Her shoulderblade tattoo is clearly visible in her latest MET Art set. According to someone in the very informative Peachey thread she takes part in, they are Japanese characters meaning "Angel".

• Now at Errotica Archives

• Her is too Christy at TEENDREAMS ?

• Pepe, care to point out which model you think is Mila at Teendreams? I have a membership there and I don't see a Christy that resembles Mila.

• Hello Mila (Maria)!

Happy Birthday. Have a nice Day. Much fun and recover good that we also again which new of you admire can. Remain strong.

• Happy birthday, above all health. Remain as you are. Sweetly and sexy.