Mila I / ICGID: ZA-91FU / #14186

Comments

• She got a new set called Holidays at Metart.

• Hi everybody

I m Photographer from France

How is possible to send a message to Zerra A, Mila 1 ... ?

She haven t a personal internet page ?

My personal mail : snip

Thank you

Alex

• Hi Alex - the best way to contact a model is through her agent. We still have some gaps in our agency links. :( For you're own safety I have deleted your email address. (:R

• Hello Alex, you might be lucky in this case as Mila writes posts occasionally in her thread on Peachyforum. I suppose you could try sending her a private message there if you have trouble finding out who her agent is.

• Please Mrs. Maria leale your country and come to spain, please, please, please.

No mens attack you in a pub, here the people is very different.

Never happens something like this here. The other mens dont accept this!!!!!

• I was very shocked to watch the YouTube footage of the disgusting assault on this nice young lady. I hope she has recovered by now.

• This guys should be charged and in prison it's outrageos, but no one did anything, is Ukaine society that bad now?

• Hi all, fans of Mila I, also known as Maria Korshunova!

Mila yesterday deleted all her "own" Facebook pages, without even any hint of this. I need help. Did anyone not notice what, why you did that. I had you seen it online and then everything was gone .. Please get in touch. Here or on Facebook M John. Thank you all ...

• Hello fans of Mila I! Does anyone have something new by Mila I heard from the Ukrainians? For now just over a week there is no news about you. When they had never existed. Please help.

• Hi anyone happen to know whether this is true, the Mila is married? In a link from a Russian Nachrichtenagetur was a friend / acquaintance interviewed and said. that it has been about 3 years in a committed relationship or even married now.

• Thank you "WabiSabi" for the great news! This information I had not quite meant this, but thank you. Is at least a start, what to learn from your new. I meant more new information from their homes, because everything is real quiet. Especially since she has killed her own Facebook page. But are still really great pictures. Thank you.

PS: I'm already here no one really interrested for them.

• Hi Maria!

Anyone who tries to make you as bad, only to return again before his own door. Bad news today at the press of your home. As one tries to represent you as the evil. But we know what's happened to you, justifies nothing. So what you are doing to a woman.

We, your fans in Germany, where all things always come in behind you!! Come what may!

Greetings and head up .....

A loyal fan

• Hello friends of Mary! Starting tomorrow, there are at Met-Art is a new set: Incognito.

http://guests.met-art.com/guestCover/2D111BA2148D242441C52A17E9F28B16/

• Thank God! Now it's finally over, hopefully. The trial has probably averted because an amicable agreement was reached on Monday. We do not want to worry whether there's what comes after, on the other side. For all the best, Mila ... and happy in a restart with what you hoped for you ..