Mila I / ICGID: ZA-91FU / #14186

Comments

• Perhaps one of the moderators know if we will ever see again what I new of Mila? May indeed be that you have better and more informtion!

• mj - all the info we have is here on this page (:R

• Currently runs the court proceedings against the person who has beaten brutally. Actually, there is not at as much to discuss. The video says it all !!!!! Unfortunately, in this context mentioned in the press that the contract with a company from overseas was probably deleted. If the Met-Art would then see that damn bad. No images or movies from HER .... How can we survive this only be ....(((((((((((((((((((((((((

• Hi friends of our goddness. The new set on Met-Art is online. What kind of brightness and esthetic! There no one like this before! GREAT WORK! ;-)

• Hi, can someone tell me how to become a member of the forum on Peachy? I wait for about 2 1 / 2 months for the release of those mail .. No response to e-mail to the webmaster. I would also like to post something. Since the administrators are listed, I thought that you get some help here ..

• What is going on with Milas side of Peachy. Has been deleted, the? Why? Although not quite as important because you as a registered person can not write there. The confirmation email does so even now 4 months, but still a shame. Can someone help?

The entry with the incident in Ukraine is still there. In January, there are hopefully the last trials, and finally a verdict ...

Otherwise, all fans a happy new year 2012 with many new and nice things, Mila I. ..

• heres the video of the incident

• You have not yet listed the final set from Met-Art. Publication date was 01/02/2012. The previous "best" at all from her ... (I think!)

The video was supposed to every fan of hers now already know, right? But what happened to her peachy side? Where is she? In the ad it appears, but do you choose them, only error messages ....????

http://profiles.met-art.com/profile/2AF5D7C5CB9CB734518C456233FD3205/?PA=0

• mj - cover will be added at the end of the month (:R

• Here again, the latest from "Mila I". Fresh, released today!! )))

What a wonderful beautiful journey into the dream world of Mila ° ° Who is coming? Here is a small selection of images! Sedaris is already not at all more ... Enjoy it ...

http://profiles.met-art.com/F8752AC8FFE071F4CD99B23B4AE1CD89/?PA=1305065

• I myself have been in the hospital, so I did not know about Mila's assault. I watched the video for the first time a few minutes ago and I want to state.....first, I hope that Mila is indeed o.k.....second, any man who hits a woman is no man at all.

What a coward....and all the other men who stood around and watched without stepping in to stop her attacker.....you are cowards too!

And.....why did it take so long for the police to arrive???

Mila, my wish is that you have a complete recovery.....I wish you the best of luck in all that you do in life. Please stay safe.

• I hope that she always wears the white underwear.

• She is wearing the beautiful bikini.

• How good that everyone has their own taste. I'd rather like to Privee, Holidays or Incognito. That at least has its own class and style. ))) And it still remains a lady ... ))