Annett A / ICGID: IX-00U6 / #24936

Comments

• CreamPie and Norfolk,

One mystery has been solved. By his own admission, Clemens is Henry Sharpe:
    https://vk.com/album-32868446_223169211
    https://www.femjoy.com/models/mae?pa=942657

And here Clemens is again posting one of Sharpe's photos on his VK page:
    https://vk.com/photo229906928_456239030?all=1

In any case, the answer I would most like to know isn't which photographer has which alias, but why on earth was Annett's identity breached? How did the perpetrator expect to benefit from doing so? And did Clemens know about it?

• Cygnus,
    I just sent an email to Flexyteens.com asking who the photographer for their site is. Perhaps we'll finally get our answer (assuming they respond that is).

• Cygnus,

Yes, the photo from https://vk.com/photo229906928_456239033?all=1 was shot by Arsen. And he is also not Sironi, that's is certain.
    About the reasons why him or whoever in fact did it breached Annett's identity, I have my own speculation, but without proof would be ill-advised to speculate in a public message board. Besides, further discussing this matter risks to compromise the identity of other models.

• Norfolk,

I think you're right - Clemens, Sironi, Sharpe, Valentino, etc. are all Ovchinnikov. It is the simplest and most persuasive explanation for the overwhelming similarity of the photos shot under those aliases - the same models, the same locations, the same props, the same poses, the same photographic style.

But Arsen has to fit into the picture somehow (pardon the pun). Clemens doesn't need a second photographer on his team just to shoot a handful of behind the scenes photos. Anyone can do that. The most obvious possibility is that Arsen is also shooting some sets. Under what alias, who knows?

And of course, if you know something that would threaten a model's privacy, by all means keep it to yourself.

Thank you for your posts!

• Alright, guys. I just received a reply from Flexyteens.com and it's a mix of good news and bad news.

I'll start off with the good news:
    When I ask them who shoots the videos and photos for their site (I was assuming there was only 1 photographer that did all the shooting), they said that the content for Flexyteen.com was shot by many different photographers with most of them having worked for other sites.

Now the bad news:
    When I asked them who shot Annett's photos and videos in Flexyteens, they said that they couldn't provide this information. I take it that they either don't know who shot her scenes or they politely refused to disclose this information to me for some reason. (Something tells me it's the latter).

There you have it! Despite getting some unspecific responses, at least we now know that most of the photographer who worked for Flexyteens can be found on other sites. Who these photographers might be? One can only guess at this point.

• CreamPie and Norfolk,

There is another account that urgently needs to be deleted. It is in addition to those listed on Annett's Bio tab.

I won't show the account here for reasons that will be obvious to you when you see it. If you would like to join me in reporting the account, please send me a direct message here:
    https://twitter.com/Repandi14

Be sure to give your thenude alias in the message.

• CreamPie,

Speaking of Clemens' videography, I wonder what he is up to in Annett's recent videos. In "Memories" for example, two cameras are recording the shoot - a stationary one, and a handheld one operated by Clemens. But the footage from the handheld camera isn't incorporated into the video. "Memories" isn't the only such example.

So why use the handheld? Because Clemens just wanted to make a cameo appearance? Or because the handheld footage will appear in a (nearly identical) video to be released later?

• DrySteam,

I agree with you that all of Annett's social media links on the Bio tab should be removed.

• Cygnus,
    I'm guessing the extra camera that Antonio was holding was probably for his own personal use only (whatever that may imply). And just to add a bit of commentary, I find his last 3 video shoots with Annett to be really cheap, boring, and devoid of any effort. These recent videos are just rehashed material from previous shoots using a stationary camera. It's like Antonio ran out of footage featuring Annett and just decided to recycle old footage from another camera in a pathetic attempt to try to pass it off as new.

• Cygnus,

I sent you a messenger there.

• Cygnus,

I believe the handheld camera footage is the video from Chilled Out Ballerina. Memories appears to be the backstage of that video.

• I sent you a direct message.

• CreamPie and Norfolk,

"Memories" isn't the only such video. Clemens does the same thing in "Tete a tete" and "Ballerina" to recall just two more off the top of my head.

"Memories" and "Chilled out ballerina" are both shot in the same location, but in "Memories" Clemens shoots Annett closeup with his handheld. I don't think there is any closeup footage of Annett in "Chilled out ballerina" that would match the footage Clemens shot in "Memories".

I agree that the recent videos are uninspiring. Annett is wonderful but the videos aren't. "Annett" on the other hand is a terrific behind the scenes video.

• I sent you a direct message.