Annett A / ICGID: IX-00U6 / #24936

Comments

• Has anyone reported the fake accounts, and the breach of Annett's identity, to MetArt?

• Antonio just posted this on his Twitter several hours ago. I wonder what this could mean in light of all the Annett revelations that were revealed on this forum not too long ago. I guess we'll have to find out.

• edited July 2018

On Antonio's new website, there's videos of Annett from her work on Stunning18 -- with NEW additional never-before-seen footage! Can't wait to see more of her!

https://antonioclemens.com/videos

• I was just having some rather interesting email exchanges with Antonio today. Apparently, due to "financial problems", he's now abandoned his old website "Stunning18". (This could explain all the lousy updates on the Stunning18 website with the same exact model being posted for the last several months now.)

The good news is that he's now created a brand new website -- as I already mentioned in my last post: https://antonioclemens.com/.

And what's even better news: There's going to be MORE Annett material coming out! Antonio has informed me that he'll be editing her old videos in order to improve the quality and sound. Not only that, but he'll also be adding NEW footage to them! These are deleted scenes which never made it to the final cut and they're going to be added to her old videos making them much longer and more enjoyable!

We can also expect to see more original videos from Annett some time in the near future. Since Annett is most likely not modeling anymore, I suspect these videos were shot years ago, but were never published.

Antonio has tons of videos to edit and upload for his new website, not only from Annett but from other models as well, so we might have to wait a while before we start seeing all these new Annett videos. But at least we now know that we'll be seeing more of her.

• edited July 2018

Sun Tzu,

I share your enthusiasm. What a thrill to have new Annett material! But given how abysmally Annett has been treated, and continues to be treated, I can't support the new site. (Read the comments in the rest of this section for more detail).

Perhaps there is a good explanation for why Annett's identity was compromised. For why she is being impersonated on social media to promote business ventures that have nothing to do with her, and everything to do with her impersonator. (Lingerie, erotic modeling gigs, and a learning app to cite three such ventures). Perhaps there is a good explanation for all of this. I would love to hear it. But until then, I can't justify a subscription to the new site. I can't justify treating a model so shabbily. Annett deserves so much better.

What poor model is next?

On a lighter note, it's comical that Stunning18 is all but defunct, its content fast disappearing, with Clemens announcing all over the site that he has abandoned it. And yet MetArt continues to accept new subscriptions to the site.

• Cygnus,

I've already read those posts months ago and am very aware of the whole situation. To be honest, I'm sort of "sitting on the fence" on this one. There's really no concrete evidence for any of the claims being made against Antonio or Arsen. It's all speculations and theories at this point. For all we know, this could all just turn out to be a red herring in the end. I've personally had many instances in my life (I'm sure you've experienced this too) where I was lead to believe one thing, only to have this belief completely shattered with new revelations.

Like you said, there's probably a "good explanation" for why they supposedly made these fake accounts of Annett just to promote their business ventures. Annett certainly is not the only model who's image has been used to create fake profiles. Plenty of other models in the past, present, and future have and will have their photos used for whatever reason. This is the internet after all!

Now I'm in no way trying to defend Antonio or anything like that. If he and whoever else was involved in these acts are proven to be guilty of stealing Annett's personal photos without her permission, then they deserve to be punished for it. But I'm not just going to believe everything I read without any substantial proof to back it up. Unless more believable, undeniable evidence shows up or if Antonio decides to come out telling his side of the story in order to set the record straight once and for all, I'm just going to remain neutral for now.

And, one last thing I'd like to mention. During my email exchanges with Antonio, he said something rather interesting that contradicts all these recent allegations being made about him. He told me he'll "try to shoot NEW material with Annett as soon as possible". This seems to suggest that Antonio and Annett are still on friendly professional terms with each other!

• Cygnus,

All of this is still circumstantial at the moment. We shouldn't jump to any conclusions no matter how convincing and damning the evidence appears to be. The fact still remains: no one knows what really happened except for Antonio, Annett and maybe a handful of other people involved.

But let's just say for the sake of argument that you're right about all of this. If Antonio is actually guilty of these acts, why is he still allowed to continue his business with his new website and shooting models for a living? Why hasn't he been exposed for the "fraud" and "back-stabber" that he supposedly is? Why is his reputation still intact? These posts claiming that Antonio and some other guy violated Annett's privacy without her permission have been out in the open for several months now. Surely, someone (be it Annett herself or other people) would have filed some kind of complaint against him by now. But no, Antonio is still going on about his business as if nothing ever happened.

As for emailing Antonio to ask him if he had anything to do with this. I think this would be a total waste of time. If he responds and denies any involvement, no one can prove if he's being honest or not. So, what's the point? Also, just because he doesn't respond to your email, doesn't mean he's hiding anything. It could be that he thought the email wasn't worth a response for whatever reason. I remember emailing Antonio a couple of years ago asking if he could do more videos for another one of his models and I didn't receive a single response. Maybe my question wasn't adequate enough. Who knows?

**"As for Clemens shooting new sets with Annett, I think he is just telling you what you (we) want to hear. The only "new" material will be stuff shot years ago but never released. Clemens has simply been keeping his powder dry."

I originally thought that he was referring to his unpublished videos of Annett that are supposed to be released soon, but after reading the last email that he sent me, he specifically said he'll "try to shoot new material with Annett as soon as possible", meaning Antonio is still on friendly terms with Annett and that he intends to contact her for some photo shoot sessions in the near future. If Antonio really was guilty of all these accusations, he wouldn't be saying this in the first place. And I doubt he would be lying about this either. So far, everything he's told me in his emails have been truthful. Also, why would anyone risk the reputation of their business by lying to their customers. It doesn't make sense!

Anyways, I'm not here to convince you otherwise. You have every right to your views just like I have every right to mine. At the end of the day, I highly doubt we'll ever know the whole truth about what really happened.

• (They placed a character limit on my posts. So I had to break it into 2 parts.)

Part 1
    Cygnus,

Clemens "will try" to shoot Annett again. That's an easy promise to make. He can always say later that he couldn't do so because Annett is retired, her schedule doesn't allow it, etc. It proves nothing about the state of their current relationship. Meanwhile he can always palm off something shot years ago as being shot recently. Clemens has been saying for nearly a year that he has a lot of unpublished material. He has been careful to conserve that material - Annett hasn't had an update in nine months. When he does start to publish it, there won't be any way to tell if it was shot this year or years ago.

Annett already went an entire year without putting out any new material before. And the new material that was recently published looks a lot different from the old ones. The quality is much better and Annett herself looks more mature. If or when Antonio does decide to publish any "new" videos of her, we can determine whether they're recently shot videos or unpublished ones that were shot years ago just by closely examining and comparing them. It shouldn't be a difficult task, especially for those who are already familiar with her work.

The erotic photography business is no stranger to people who don't treat their models decently.

All industries are corrupt to some degree. It doesn't mean all photographers treat their models like crap nor does it mean that Antonio necessarily did something wrong. If the erotic industry was such a bad place, why are there literally hundreds of thousands of girls willing to pose nude for the cameras? And if you've seen any behind-the-scenes footage, a lot of them are also having a great time while doing it!

Clemens denies being Henry Sharpe, despite all their shared models and the obvious similarities in their styles, locations, and props. Why lie about it? Other MetArt photographers make no secrets about their various aliases. But there he is on his own VK page admitting that he is in fact Henry Sharpe. So I don't swallow everything he says whole. If you want him to lie to you, ask him if he is Henry Sharpe.

To be honest, I already knew Antonio and Henry Sharpe were the same person just by looking at the similar styles of their respective material. Anyone observant enough would come to the same conclusion. Also, if you check out his thenude.eu Bio, his list of aliases includes "Henry Sharpe".

• Part 2

"It is possible that Clemens had someone on his team create and run the various accounts, while Clemens himself remained unaware of what was being posted on them. But that doesn't let Clemens off the hook. It is still his team running the accounts, and Annett is still his model. The buck stops with him."

This is exactly what I've been suspecting all along. I don't think Antonio really played any part in stealing Annett's personal information from her real accounts. It was this Arsen character who was most likely behind all of this! Notice how all these fake Annett accounts on Twitter, Facebook, VK etc. can all be directly traced back to Arsen himself, but never Antonio! Antonio may have liked some of these fake accounts, but it was Arsen who created them using stolen photos from the real Annett!

I'd also like to point out that Antonio and Arsen are no longer friends on Facebook. I did a little bit of snooping around on Antonio's Facebook and found no one by the name of "Arsen" on his friends list. This is very telling of some kind of falling out between them.
    I suspect something happened between Antonio and Arsen that caused this rift between them and I think it's related to what Arsen did to Annett. Arsen was probably hired to create these fake accounts to help promote Antonio's site. He went too far by using Annett's private photos and when Antonio and Annett found out, they were most likely shocked and betrayed! This would eventually lead to Antonio and Arsen ending their partnership and Annett to deleting all her photos on her real accounts.

As for Antonio and Annett's relationship. It's still ambiguous and left for a lot of different interpretations, but I think they're still friends and on good terms despite the whole ordeal with Arsen. Just because Annett deleted her photos and unfriended the photographers that she worked with on her real social media accounts, doesn't mean that she and Antonio are no longer "friends" in real life. She probably did this to prevent any of her family, friends and co-workers from discovering her association with the erotic industry, especially after what Arsen did to her.

This is my theory, anyways.

I agree that Clemens ignoring an email proves nothing. But what if he replied with an explanation? Not a simple denial, but a convincing explanation. That would go a long way to settling matters.

This just occurred to me. But I think there's a very good reason why Antonio decided not to respond to Creampie's email regarding the whole Annett situation. Maybe it's because Antonio wanted to protect Annett from any more scrutiny and potential gossip. Think about it. Annett just experienced the shock of her life when someone stole personal information from her. Antonio too with one of his close associates stabbing him in the back and taking advantage of one of his most popular models. If Antonio had to provide an explanation, he would likely have had to divulge even more personal information regarding himself and Annett, which is why it's understandable that someone in his situation would decline to comment on such matters, especially to a complete stranger.

• Part 1
    Cygnus,

"As for determining when material was shot, it's not that simple. A model's material is not published in the sequence in which it was shot. Her first published set could in fact be the tenth one she shot, her final published set could in fact be the fourth set she ever shot. It's a jumble. And it's easy to read into the sets a progression that isn't there. Just like seeing faces in the clouds that aren't really there, it's easy to fool yourself into seeing what you want to see when examining a model's work. If Clemens publishes material this year that has the same look and feel of the material published after April 2015, there will be no way to know whether it was shot this year or years ago. The style may be the same, but that proves nothing. Is it the same style because it was shot years ago, or is it the same because Clemens continued to work in that style this year? And if the style changes, is it because it was shot this year? Or is it because it was shot years ago, and sets in that style were never published until now? There is no way to know."

I have to respectfully disagree. It's pretty easy (at least for me) to tell when the videos were shot. It's not so much the style, but how the model looked at the time. Take for example her videos: "Ballerina" and "Classic" which came out in June and July of 2013 respectively. These videos actually do look like they could have been the first ones she shot with Antonio. If you notice in these videos, she looks a little more "plump" and not as "skinny" like in her other videos, plus she has a bit of a "landing strip bush" going on. Now once you move on to the other videos that came out after, you can tell this is taking place at a later time since Annett now appears to be "skinnier" and she's completely shaved "down there". The newer videos that were released in 2016 and 2017 also show the same time progression in Annett's appearance as she now looks a little bit more "mature" with an "unshaven bush". Her hair in all these videos changes from "straight" to "wavy" suggesting that the ones where she has straight hair were shot at one moment in time, while the ones where she has wavy hair were shot at another time completely.

• Part 2

"Even if Clemens is unaware of the activity on these fake accounts, he was still happy to create them in the first place to generate sales for his workshops, private orders, website subscriptions, etc. He was still happy to fool people into thinking they were interacting with Annett when they were actually interacting with one of his team members. As for the activity on these accounts, he is still responsible for what his team does with these fake accounts with one of his models. The accounts have been around for years, and Clemens has never once looked at any of the posts? Really? Even if that's true, the buck still stops with him."

With all due respect, I think you're placing too much blame on Antonio. What about Arsen who was actually the one who set everything into motion these events that we're talking about now? Arsen was the one directly responsible for creating these fake accounts and stealing Annett's personal photos without her permission! Sure Antonio has to be held into account to some degree since he's the team manager and the one who hired Arsen to do this in the first place, but Antonio can't be held directly responsible for every actions of his team members. Arsen was the one who broke Antonio's trust and violated Annett's privacy when he decided to go after the latter's private accounts and steal her personal photos!

Also on top of everything else, we still do not know all the exact details of this situation. There still could be missing pieces of the puzzle that prevents us from seeing the complete picture. For all we know, (now this is only my speculation), Annett could have actually accepted Antonio's offer in creating all these fake accounts! It just doesn't make sense for Antonio to go about creating these fake accounts without Annett's permission, especially since she's one of his most popular and valuable models! It's not only complete betrayal, but it runs the risk of ruining your business and reputation.

I think the more likely scenario is that Annett agreed to these fake accounts as a token of appreciation for Antonio in helping her out with the "difficult time" that she was in back then. She needed the financial support and Antonio offered her the money in exchange for modeling work. They likely formed some kind of friendship during their time with each other. Then when Antonio asked Annett if he could create a couple of fake accounts in order to promote his brand, I think Annett gladly accepted believing she was helping out a friend. This deal was beneficial for both since Antonio would have a chance to promote one of his most popular models and generate more subscriptions to his site, while Annett would likely get more modelling work out of it. Annett would also have been too busy with her ballet career to run these fake social media accounts by herself and Antonio would also have been too busy running his business, which is why Antonio hired someone from his team, Arsen to create these fake accounts and run them for them.

We all know what happens next: Arsen (for whatever reason) ends up betraying both Antonio and Annett by going into the latter's personal account and stealing her personal photos without her permission. The rest is history!

• @Cygnus and @Sun Tzu

Please stop wasting your time with this nonsense talk and rambling! It's getting really ridiculous and annoying. No body has a clue what went on, guys! You people don't know Antonio Clemens or Annett in real life so how can you claim this or that about them. This is just going to continue on and on in circles until one of you just ends up hating each others guts for no reason! We should just respect Annett's privacy and not talk about this anymore. Other people might be reading these posts and might get ideas about searching for Annett's private social media. Do you really want that to happen? I hope not. The other posters like CreamPie and Norfolk already said Annett is doing fine and she wasn't fired from her ballet job. That's all that matters is that she's happy and moving on. So let us do the same. It's all in the past now anyways! Whatever happened with her and Antonio Clemens will probably be a mystery forever. No point in making up crazy shit or pretending you have the moral high ground over something you know little about.

• edited August 2018

• Cygnus,

"I still respectfully don't think it's that simple to tell when material was shot. The difficulty is compounded by the tricks that lighting, makeup, and Photoshop play."

Maybe if we were talking about photos where the model's physical appearance can be altered with the use of Photoshop (or whatever program), then maybe it would probably be difficult to tell when it was shot. But the examples I've cited pertain to videos and how the model looked at the time they were filmed in that particular video. This, by the way, has nothing to do with makeup or lighting, but with her weight, pubic hair, age and such. I'll accept your explanation regarding her hair changing from straight to wavy in one day, but it still doesn't explain the fact why she looks different in some of her videos which implies they were filmed at different times.

I'll go back to my examples of her videos, "Ballerina" and "Classic" in which she looks like she has a bit more weight to her physique and has pubic hair, unlike in her later videos where she's skinnier and completely shaved. Now you can argue that she could have shaved off the pubic hair in one day, therefore eliminating the assumption that her videos were filmed on different days, but how then can you explain her change in weight? In the videos I mentioned, she's clearly more plump in her appearance (you can see this in some of the photos as well), then in her later videos, she's definitely skinnier. I doubt she can lose all that weight in one day, so the only explanation left is that she took some time off to lose some weight before returning (perhaps several weeks or months) to film more videos again. Her recent videos from 2016 to 2017 also shows that same change in physical appearance with the duration of time. You can tell these videos were filmed a year or two after since Annett is more mature-looking and she has grown a noticeable "bush".

Now assuming if Antonio is telling the truth and Annett will be returning to shoot more material in the future, we can expect her to look completely different! One can only imagine what she looks like now.

"Posting Annett's employer online isn't the action of a photographer safeguarding his model's identity. An honest mistake perhaps, but a serious one."

It was probably an honest, innocent mistake. I highly doubt Antonio would purposely risk exposing the privacy of one of his top models. He either cited a Ballet company that Annett didn't really work at in order to protect her privacy, but also at the same time to confirm her status as a ballerina. Or maybe this was a Ballet company that Annett previously worked at and Antonio felt it was safe to mention it since she no longer worked there.

Also let's not forget that Antonio comes from a totally different culture than us with different values, standards, outlooks, and such. We shouldn't be too judgemental over what he does with his business choices seeing how they could be a product of his upbringing.

"As a sidenote Sun Tzu, I want to reiterate what I said above to Eye2Eye. If I've given the impression that I am arguing with you, rather than debating with you, I apologize. It was not intentional. I appreciate your different take on the matter. There are certainly no hard feelings on my side. I hope there are none on yours."

Not at all! I enjoy a nice, friendly, civilized debate once in a while. We presented our cases against each other without getting at each other's throats. That's all what we can hope for. We may not agree with each other, obviously, but hopefully we did learn something through this exchange.

As much as I enjoyed this passionate debate, I think I have to agree with Eye2Eye that we should just stop talking about this (at least for now). We're not going to achieve anything worthwhile just endlessly debating and "gossiping" over these matters. It'll just attract more unwanted attention from prying eyes, which is something we don't want to add more fuel to the fire to, especially when it comes at the expense of Annett and her well-being and privacy. Everything we've discussed the last few days and all the other posts from several months ago dealing with Annett and Antonio should be more than enough for curious readers to find out for themselves what happened and they can derive their own conclusions based on what they read like we have. There's no need for endless debate.

We should just keep quiet for now until more revelations show up or when Antonio finally releases these "new" videos of Annett. If these so-called new videos are actually proven without a doubt to be authentic, meaning that they were shot very recently, then it proves Antonio was telling me the truth the whole time! It means Antonio and Annett are still friends and working with each other. And it completely vindicates him of all these accusations against him once and for all!

• Hello everyone!
    So I have been reading your posts since a couple of days ago. Sorry if I am too late to join the discussion. I was not expecting to comment on this board at all however because I have interesting news to share with you all I think it might be the right time to join in. I emailed Antonio yesterday and I asked him what happened with him and Annett just out of my curiosity.

Just for your warning what he told to me is a mix of good news and bad news. I will begin with the bad news first. He told to me Annett already left the business and probably will not return but the good news is there is not any animosity between him and Annett. They are still on friendly terms like Sun Tzu said. Maybe they are not friends but definitely no ill will or hurting between them. Antonio told me also he worked with 500 models in his professional career and most of them already left the business. Models come and go. Annett leaving is not something unusual but part of the natural process as Antonio explain to me.

I think also Sun Tzu misunderstand Antonio when he said Antonio will shoot more videos with Annett because what Antonio told to me was that he will publish more of Annett's unpublished material that he shot with her before she left the business. That is what he means by that. Sun Tzu probably misunderstand what Antonio said to him. I do not blame him since Antonio does not exactly speak very good English like me. LOL!

Anyways Cygnus and Sun Tzu are both right and wrong at the same time. Cygnus was right about Annett leaving the business but wrong about Antonio and Annett not being on friendly terms. Sun Tzu was right about Antonio and Annett still being on friendly terms but wrong about Annett not leaving the business. There you go!

If you do not believe me I guess you can email Antonio for yourself. You probably need to wait a while however because he might get very suspicious of all the Annett questions. LOL!